we need a Dead by Daylight 2.0

Timtom24
Timtom24 Member Posts: 230
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

with the title i dont mean that we need a Dead by Daylight 2 as a game but instead of remaking the game itself and build it from the ground up again ... that way you would be able to implement other functions much easier and would probably even fix almost all the bugs that exist right now. that would be a chance to see if you could rework the survivor and killer base kits as well so they could get even more improved with stunning visuals and more fixing the "stalking" for stealth killers or maybe even the throwing of the hatches or projectiles in general. i know that its alot of work but if you would do it dear BEHAVIOUR team then you have more stuff and possibilities avialable to implement then you probably have now. i mean i love the current dead by daylight but the bugs take me out of the atmosphere sometimes.

you could even add the lobby that i suggested ( https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117801/make-dbd-more-interesting-with-new-lobbys-here-is-how#latest ) much easier that way and it would feel fresh as well.

what do you think guys?

Comments