Susie mains

Options

Gimme your builds ๐Ÿ‘€

ยซ1

Comments

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

Devour Hope, Bamboozle, Nurses Calling, BBQ. Bamboozle let's you vault crazy fast on both windows and pallets, DH is my go to perk for empty slots, and BBQ and Nurses are great in general. Also pink Susie over blue Susie. If you run blue Susie your build is already wrong.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I don't play Susie that much, but I can give you a build, try M&A, Bamboozle, Thanatophobia and BBQ or PGTW, depends if you want slower games or more bloodpoints.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,989
    edited February 2020
    Options

I've been running Ruin, surveillance, dying light and thana. For addons, I go with extra duration and the pin that gives broken status effect.

Stole the build from a Monto video, and its been working great.

What if I dont HAVE pink susie you jerk...QQ

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Brutal Strength, Bamboozle, Fire Up, BBQ or NOED

I go fast

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I don't think bamboozle affects pallet vaulting, tell me if I'm wrong.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

I'm missing surv on susie๐Ÿ˜ญ...

I had to get rat face outfit though๐Ÿ‘€

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

bambizzle is an over looked perk, but I agree with ppl that think it has value.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options
  • LordGlint
    Options

I've been doing the surv+ruin combo on afew killers and have had some pretty nice results.

This was a game on rotten fields with 2 gens left...

had to unlock surv first on Huntress, which is why its only rank 1.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

gonna try out infectious fright, a nurse's calling, bam bam bizzle, and i'm all ears with a filthy blade and defaced smiley pin....

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

gens are no longer my focus....

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Susie is forever best e-girl

Try the โ€œwho hasnโ€™t donatedโ€ build :)

Perks: BBQ, Nurses, Thrilling tremors, Iโ€™m all ears.

Addons: Susieโ€™s mixtape, Stolen sketch book.

mori too if you want for those who didnโ€™t donate to you รนwรบ

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,496
    Options

Monitor and Abuse, Nurses, STBFL, and either Sloppy, Ruin, or, if you want to see the bodies hit the floor at endgame with 8 stacks of STBFL, NOED.

Stolen Hoodie, Sparkling Knife, and Julies bloody mask.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Thana, dying light, bbq and surge ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909
    Options

My preferred Legion member is Frank (love the varsity jacket), but one build I've seen work well is Blood Echo + Thanatophobia, combined with the pin that gives Broken (I think it's called Legion Pin). This combo capitalizes on being able to spread out hits and keep survivors injured, plus guarantees at least 60 seconds of value for Thanatophobia.

• Shirokuro
    Shirokuro Member Posts: 182
    Options

Rat Susie, best Susie. As for the build:

- Discordance (To pressure gens and hit multiple people)

- Thanathophobia (Since it's so easy to injure multiple people with your power)

- Monitor & Abuse (Less time for survivors to react/run away)

- BBQ & Chili (Mainly for those juicy bloodpoints)

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443
    Options

Frank main here but whatever:

Thanathophobia - to slow the game down

Nurse calling - in case someones healing, which happens surprisingly often

Discordance or BBQ - to find people fast and for BP

Thrilling tremors or M&A - to get an overview of the gens and block them for a while / to sneak at survivors and get closer before they can react

• Bell
    Bell Member Posts: 1
    Options

The Susie build I've had most success with recently is Dark Devotion, Nemesis, Spirit Fury, Enduring while running both Cold Dirt and Joey's mixtape for a 3 second cooldown.

This is an aggressive build in which you constantly have to pressure gens and sneak on survivors. Spirit Fury and Enduring helps you cut chases short while Dark Devotion and Nemesis allows you to approach other survivors for 30 seconds if you slug or approximately 15 seconds if you hook the downed survivor.

This build works well since ff attacks no longer count as m1 attacks. RIP Stbfl and ff combo

Susie is best killer <3

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

Julie is underrated

• Iron
    Iron Member Posts: 241
    Options

Bamboozle, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Pop Goes the Weasel

I'm not sure which one I main because I'm currently using Susie's rusted smile mask,. Joey's modern karambit, and Julie's party crasher body.

• LordGlint
    Options

The body is the important part since that is what determines the voice and pose.

• Iron
    Iron Member Posts: 241
    Options

Fair, I do have pink hair Susie as well, just depends on my mood really as to which one I play

• Spooky13
    Options

Bamboozle does effect pallets, making you vault them in FF extremely fast, but it doesn't block them.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

w/ Stolen Sketch Book, Legion Pin

A Nurse's Calling, Surveillance, Pop Goes The Weasel, Thanatophobia

• Happy2Heal4You
    Happy2Heal4You Member Posts: 119
    Options

My build is enduring, monitor, corrupt intervention and BBQ.

Enduring is great in general as a perk that allows you to not have to worry about getting stunned but it also has great synergy with Legionโ€™s power as there can be plenty situations where you can get a hit in frenzy when they go for a pallet stun and if you get the hit you would recover faster from your power then by canceling it. This perk also helps in the situations with baby survivors who even if they are already injured will throw down the pallet on you anyways which is more common then you would think.

Since survivors tend to Stay injured against legion, having a perk like monitor that allows you to get in close to them and get a quick down is nice, but the other great thing about it is that it greatly enhances the info you get with feral frenzy. The detection range is determined by terror radius and while in a chase your terror radius will increase greatly so you can get wider information on where people are. Sure you may not be able to reach them but the info is enough to get a good idea on who you should priorities chasing.

Corrupt combos well with monitor as corrupt forces survivors to move closer together and with the range of monitor it can give you insanely early game info and injures. Itโ€™s also just a good slow down perk.

BBQ is mainly for the double BP but the extra information it gives is also really nice for knowing where you should go next after a hook.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

It does affect pallet vaulting, it doesnt block it tho.

• Aura_babyy
    Aura_babyy Member Posts: 583
    Options

The Rat outfit makes Susie look pretty thicc + tbh them thighs ๐Ÿ˜ค

With Extra duration addons and sometimes Legion pin if I spot SWFs

I run Ruin + Surveillance + Thanatophobia + Nurse's Calling

Alternate build I usually use against people who I think will be heavy altruistic (particularly swf)

Corrupt Intervention + Save The Best For Last + Iron Grit + Agitation.

Works like a charm against people attempting to take hits.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Day of the dead Julie.

No build as i havent take the time to get good with her yet.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited February 2020
    Options

I play Julie, not Suzie... but here's my build: Dying Light, BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, and Dark Devotion. You will need one ruler addon to get Frenzy back quickly for it to count.

Note: This build works based on how you can take advantage of Dark Devotion. If you find the obsession first, great! Smack them then look for others. If you don't, frenzy and try to find them. Then smack with frenzy, then normally. Dark Devotion only triggers with normal attacks. Downing and hooking non-obsessions will therefore sync with Dying light (you won't be hooking the obsession, just smacking them every so often) and help with slowdown. Corrupt just helps you with getting your first couple downs for DL. And BBQ is to keep it rolling.

Dark Devotion is a lot like the Spanish Inquisition. Nobody expects this.

I'd recommend a cosmetic where you don't stand out as Legion (no day of the dead, no neon, and no sweaters. Frank or Julie is recommended due to their similar to survivor look. Joey's too big, and Suzie looks too distinct). I'd recommend the suspended Julie cosmetics for this. They're muted and can hide better on more open maps (especially well on macmillan).

One last thing, don't expect KI to be reliable with this build... Dark Devotion messes with it. Since it transfers the TR, it also transfers the KI readings... So... that's a thing. You have to be good with Legion to really use this build to it's fullest.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

Thanks for all the input. I'll spend some bloodpoints to unlock some of the perks I don't have and try these builds.

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

Monitor and Abuse, Nurses Calling, BBQ, Thanatophobia.

Monitur/nurses lets you see healing survivors before they can hear your radius.

Thanatophobia is just strong on legion bc everyone is getting hit very fast.

BBQ is just for BP, could also take Whispers instead if you dont want the BP^^

• Mo4ntus
    Mo4ntus Member Posts: 416
    Options

if want an alternate build that doesnโ€™t revolve around thana and nurses use 3-gen le-gen surge pop surveillance save the best for last

• NemesisDarking
    NemesisDarking Member Posts: 28
    Options

Pop goes the weasel. Overcharge/supercharge. Make your choice and play with your food

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

Stop, Susie time.....

Time to spend some bloodpoints...I hope the bloodweb isn't stubborn ๐Ÿ˜

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

Screw Your Loops Susie

Enduring, Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury, Bamboozle. Both Frenzy Duration add-ons.

End chases as fast as possible after getting the Frenzy Hit. If you're lucky, they can smack you with a pallet as you Frenzy Hit them, trigger Spirit Fury, and get themselves basically instadowned. If pallets are dropped early break faster with Brutal Strength.

Not super effective, but very satisfying.

Slugger Susie

Monitor & Abuse, Infectious Fright. Defaced Smiley Face Pin and Etched Ruler.

Other two perks as desired.

Keep Survivors Injured with your power. Profit when Infectious reveals any Survivor within 40 meters.

Jumpscare Susie

Discordance, Surveillance, and Insidious.

Add-ons and other perk as desired.

Step 1: Find gen multiple Survivors are working on.

Step 2: Hit them with Frenzy, kick gen, run behind nearby obstruction and use Insidious until Surveillance goes off.

Step 3: Make Ghostface proud. Jump around the corner and down the Survivor instantly because they're Injured.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

I have all perks unlocked for legion now...

I'm hoping to try everyone's build at least once, starting with yours.

I'm more sluggy these days so i gotta remember to hook people for Devour Hope.

• Chekita
    Chekita Member Posts: 184
    edited February 2020
    Options

Bamboozle doesnt affect pallets, only windows.

I use around 3 builds consistently. They work better depending on the teams you verse or maps you get.

One is full chase: Brutal, Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, Enduring.

Another is slow down+ chase: Sloppy, PoP goes the weasel, SF, End. (Sloppy will work only m1 attacks).

and Lastly m1 killer: SBFL, Sloppy, PGTW (or SF), Enduring. (You m1 everyone else, besides the obsession until you have lots of tokens).

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

Went up against a team made up of a rank 2, a rank 4, a rank 16, and a rank 4 on the junkyard map.

There was a dull key, commodious toolbox with clean rag and bnp

The 16 had a yellow too box with yellow addons.

One escaped through hatch, one through gate...I only got 3 counters on devour hope and tried to slug but 3 had self care.

I woulda tried to get more counters but two chases were right in front of my totem๐Ÿ˜‚.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

using BBQ in your build as I want to get back to 1mil bloodpoints ๐Ÿ˜‚....

• SeducedByDaemonette
    Options

PGTW , Surge , Corrupt Intervention and BBQ (if you don't care about BP you can switch it for Whispers or any other perk you like)

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

I got wrecked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, the coordination had to be swf or really good solos.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

trying your build...for addons i have stolen sketchbook and the legion pin...

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Blood Echo, BBQ, endurign and spirit fury.

Or BBQ, Blood echo, monitor and tana.

• Spooky13
    Options

Bamboozle doesn't block pallets, but you still get the vault speed boost, making you vault it super fast.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

2 games with this build.

1st match, they couldn't find the totem until last remaining 2 gens, 3 survivors hook death, last one got the hatch.

2nd match, the totem held out for slightly less, but it did lengthen the game. I was only able to get one, but i could have made better decisions, but heat of the moment. 3 of them had an unfamiliar icon in their rank number which i dont think i've seen or maybe I havnt noticed before.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options
  • Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    Options

Lol wow i bet you get so much hate mail for this build.

Hows your BP gain with it? You get a decent amount of bp because usually i use bbq on legion bc he already gets alot of bp.

Ibet this slows the game to a crawl

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

I maybe matched up with swf, they were on point. This build felt helpless...gonna swap out bbq for noed

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

The main factor in killer builds is survivor mistakes...