Can you stop poor shaming over dc issues?

Look, just stop it.

To the people saying just buy better internet needs to look at internet pricing and speeds in the US.

I lived in a major city and it was $70/mo for 4Mbps. The next highest was 100Mbps at$250/mo. Oligarchies are fun!

Esp for a game most probably picked up on sale for like $5.

Not everyone can drop 250 every month. Just like everyone can't drop a lot of money on the ever growing resource costs of dbd.

Then if you live in a smaller city you'll be lucky to find a 4Mbps connection and in some areas it is dsl or sat net.

I play MHW just fine on my laptop but dbd lags. For some reason Senran Peach Splash does too, but it's also a very poorly optimized game. I can also play mgsv on it too.

I can play games that should cost way more in resources than DbD with bigger maps,AI eating away at my cpu, higher graphics and tons more. Yet DbD lags and crashes,once every like week or so, but the other games don't.

Before I moved I had to switch to my desktop for dbd which is made for super high end gaming,programming, and video editing. Which shouldn't be needed,especially for a game that runs on the switch and cellphones.

Asking for people to pay for big upgrades,and expensive monthly ones, isn't cool.

Accuse away of them lying but quit the poor shaming on a game that heavily sells at budget prices.

It's not like we bought star citizen.

A lot of people game for fun and as a cheap hobby. Pay$15 for a game to play online when you want is a lot cheaper then paying $15 a week to see movies, plays, going to the club,etc..

Comments