The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

To the developers of the game

M4rkay
M4rkay Member Posts: 30
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

I wish to thank you for your design of the perks in this new chapter, not only perks, but an extreme cool looking killer, and neat looking survivor. I think these perks are fair and well designed and they fix like many problems that are in the game right now. I appreciate your work and will still continue to follow this game for it's lovely new chapter that has just been released.

Comments

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

Yeah, the chick looks great but that black dude is Tapp 2.0, or a black David but uglier

• M4rkay
    M4rkay Member Posts: 30

Man, are you saying all black people are lookin' like the same cmonBruh

• fakelove
    fakelove Member Posts: 82

The Spirit looks good, really good ;)

• Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

The survivor looks exactly like Buggzy from F13 just switched the letterman jacket for a trench coat.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Action_Jaxon said:
    The survivor looks exactly like Buggzy from F13 just switched the letterman jacket for a trench coat.

I KNEW I SAW HIM SOMEWHERE

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@M4rkay said:
    I wish to thank you for your design of the perks in this new chapter, not only perks, but an extreme cool looking killer, and neat looking survivor. I think these perks are fair and well designed and they fix like many problems that are in the game right now. I appreciate your work and will still continue to follow this game for it's lovely new chapter that has just been released.

Sure looks nice, perks are fine.
    But the killer itself is useles as usual.

I wonder why even waste so much time creating new killers if they dissapear from the game within few weeks anyway

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    M4rkay said: 

Man, are you saying all black people are lookin' like the same cmonBruh

They do though.