Which type of Killer main do you respect the most?

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Obviously there are way more Billy or Nurse mains than others, but on which Killer main have you the most respect from? My friends told me that they respect me as a Spirit main since there are not that many out there that play her really well. I personally respect Huntress mains, I like her and can play huntress decently but I get very frustrated if my hatches miss cuz of hitboxes or if survivors play really immersed. I am suprised how Huntress mains manage to play her as her main.^^

I dont want to offend anyone but there are some Killers that call them selves "I am that Killer main" but they just have minor or decent knowledge about their own main Killer. I mean true and really good Killer mains that maximized the potential of the Killer, regardless of the streanght.

Tell me which Killer main you respect and why :)

Comments

• BenZ0
    Options

@CheersTC

Agree, it takes thousands of hours to learn every hitbox or possible throws of the Huntress.

• OhMyWords
    OhMyWords Member Posts: 230
    edited February 2020
    Options

before freddy krueger

now nurse but it is obligatory to add legion since the "rework"

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    edited February 2020
    Options

Then you shall respect me as I main myers and legion *muahaha evil laugh!

I personally respect Legion, huntress, console nurses, clowns, oh and demo bois.

This here too.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Memers. They are fun af.

• OhMyWords
    Options

Well it really depends. Mind me asking, Dıd you main legion before the rework?

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    edited February 2020
    Options

Nope just recently p3 lvl 50d him with all perks. I didnt start this game till shortly after ash came to the game so which rework we talking about here? I started playing him alot more last month tho but played him off and on as my bp farmer. Obligatory yes in red ranks statement here.

I do like his most recent changes to vault speed and frenzy speed tho. Just wish normal m1s didnt take away half his power without reason like a status effect of some kind.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Anyone that mains low tier killers. They take a killer that isn't the strongest and commit time to learning all the ins and outs in order to perform better with them.

Better than just picking instasaw billy and slapping on NOED and an ebony.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    edited February 2020
    Options

Nurse mains on console who can wipe a team just like a PC nurse would, they are extremely rare but also extremely scary to go against.

• OhMyWords
    Options

2.7.0 is the patch of legion's devastation. Since you didn't main legion before the rework, I can't give you my utmost respect. Legion before used to be free, now he's a power-limited, survivor-adjusted, and degenerated killer compared to what he was before. The best part of the old legion was: Legion could activate power at 10%, and didn't get stunned for missing once. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61785/patch-notes-2-7-0-mid-chapter#latest

ash was released in april 2019 and 2.7.0 was released in may 2019.

• BenZ0
    Options

@ClickyClicky

And what about ppl like me that love the power because its fun to use? I mained old Legion regardless of their streanght, same as Spirit atm, I love her power idea not that she is S tier.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

It said which do you respect the most. Of course I’m going to have more respect for someone who can win with Clown or LF with no add ons rather than someone who plays a good killer with good add ons.

Its not to say I don’t respect some of them but if someone takes a low tier killer with no add ons and wrecks a team then you know they’re a good player.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Nurse mains on console have my full respect.

• fleshbox
    fleshbox Member Posts: 494
    Options

The kind that will kill you.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited February 2020
    Options

Every killer who trys not without a good reason, to make the match for everyone misserable.

That is not a rant, but I can't decide between killers in general, but in their behavior I can and if they trying to make the game for the survs a bad experience, if the survs have not first try to annoy them, I can't respect them.

That said... My games as survivor are very rar.

• Mr_Squiggles
    Mr_Squiggles Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2020
    Options

I respect people that play legion well

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

Clown

• BaschFonRonsenburg
    BaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 305
    Options

Legion, plague, clown, bubba, and console nurse

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Good console killers. No disrespect to PC players but we console scrubs have more crap to deal with.

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Options

Pig maind cuz im one of them

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

Billy mains, hands down.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

You may not respect my Piggy, but you should respect her traps.

oink

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    edited February 2020
    Options

I gave this one some legit thought. Hillbilly seems (to be to my surprise) the killer I respect the most. They're generally bro tier.

Dweet, I have decimated your team, but the world needs pizzas delivered and your unique brand of customer service. Come with me, and struggle not for the hatch is yours.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Nurse. It takes a lot of practice to be good with her especially on console.

• BoiltOver
    BoiltOver Member Posts: 118
    Options

Console nurses. As a console nurse main myself it takes some hardcore dedication to learn nurse and not get screwed by fps and other limitations, and then after all that you have to somehow have fun.

Huntress, because once again fps and other limitations such as aim sensitivity.

I would include Legion, but most Legions I go against end up being the worst to play against and frequently tunnel and facecamp for literally no reason. It's partially why I mained Legion (now on and off) because I wanted to be a Legion that was fun to play against.

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512
    Options

Anyone of the Slash Street Boys (Minus Jason ;- ;)

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

I play both sides but I'm honoured you respect Huntress mains because I am a fellow Huntress player since November of 2017 😏

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179
    Options

Anyone who can win against equally skilled survivors tbh. Right now the game is a utter joke and it's laughably easy to bully killers which makes no sense in a game all about killing or surviving.

• evil_one_74
    evil_one_74 Member Posts: 312
    Options

Killers that play with skill, and not shady tactics....the ones that play a solid match whether they win or lose.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

The ones that can take an L and don't DC when the first gen pops before they catch someone.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

any "weak" killer, because doing good with them takes a lot of work constantly.

Also Nurse, she hard

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807
    Options

I actually respect red rank Bubba mains who DO camp. The fact that they camped their way to red ranks with the weakest killer (next to clown) in the game is a testament to how dumb survivors are at all ranks, lol

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Nurse, Demo, Clown, Trapper sometimes, Oni Sometimes, Plague Sometimes.

Not much for the rest, but I have zero respect for Spirit, Ghostface, Huntress and ESPECIALLY Pig players/Leatherface Players.

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157
    Options

I'm awed by good Trapper mains. I think that's the coolest thing -- I can't imagine the patience and practice a skillful red ranks Trapper main needs.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763
    Options

Console Nurse players since she's absolute trash now.

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    Options

I respect any Ghostface that is actually good and not a toxic tbagging C you N T. Other then that good Huntress and Nurse and Trappers get kudos from me.

• Mystix
    Mystix Member Posts: 77
    Options

I have respect for all Killers, But a good Nurse on Console is Scary, Which has been mentioned which is rare, I don't respect people who camp though.

• BelganPancake
    BelganPancake Member Posts: 43
    Options

Spirit mains it takes lots of practice to master nurse but spirit is just on another level of hard if you are a spirit main you deserve free 2000 auric cells

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

A really good Huntress. That takes a lot of practice.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Pig, Trapper, Clown and Huntress.

In general though, repect is earned not given. If you play an honest game and kill me, then you're the superior and I respect that.

If you have to rely on camping, slugging, tunneling or overusing base kit instant-downs to "sEcUrE mEh FhEr KhEr", then no respect what so ever.

• ermsy
    ermsy Member Posts: 581
    Options

Perkless clown

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471
    Options

Hag mains if they even exist.

• supman22
    supman22 Member Posts: 17
    Options

I main wraith but I don't see to many I respect oni's I think they are solid players usually