Transferring Data from Console to PC

Hello everyone!

I made this forum account to ask if it's possible for console players to transfer their data to PC, this seems to be a recurring issue with games in general, but I was wondering if it's possible.

Another problem with this is how can the developers verify that the account you're transferring from is truly yours. I was also thinking if it's possible for them to completely delete progression on one account and transfer it to another, or maybe the equivalent of the progression in currency form?

I want to make the jump to PC soon, but I already grinded so much on PS4 it really sucks to see all that progression go to waste.

Thank you.

Comments

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,706

The game doesn't have cross-progression at the moment, I'm sorry.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,093

Just to add - they asked in a Survey about Cross-Progression and how likely it would be to change the Platform if Cross-Progression would be enabled.

This might not mean anything and there are no plans announced to bring this feature, but MAYBE (with a big fat "MAYBE") in the future...

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I wouldn't be surprised if Cross Platform / Cross Progression gets announced during The Year 5 Live Stream, it's been hugely requested and would unify and bolster player numbers.

• Crimsson
    Crimsson Member Posts: 6

Thanks everyone! Hoping to see it in the game soon!