New map/New killer

MikeLatin7
MikeLatin7 Member Posts: 209
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

Map is too dark can't see a thing even with my screen on high. I like the new map it's just to dark and if survivor use dark clothes forget it you not going to see them, I like the new killer she's hot if I was a ghost I'll ask her out for a shot of protoplasm, or the heavy hitter what ever that maybe for a ghost, lol

Comments

• MikeLatin7

the map is so dark you cant hardy see bloodhound perk, hello

• ArthurFiNCHr
    ArthurFiNCHr Member Posts: 78

Killers -> PTB Feedback.

• MikeLatin7
    edited August 2018

still to dark can see and the thing that haunts me it's still a Freddy thing the dream world is his world so why can't he see good if it's his world why do he need a perk to see better, HELLO , and the same with the spirit why it's got to be so dark that they both can't see a D@%m thing, I was going to buy her just to support the game but with my screen at 100% AND STILL CAN'T SEE not much of anything I don't think I'm going to buy her for that reason, so maybe I'll wait for the next killer maybe he will have night vision or something, LOL

• MikeLatin7

made up my mind sorry not going to buy the new killer sorry want to support the game, I really do but if the maps too dark and can't see nothing not going to buy something I'm not going to use, maybe later after you guys work things out. For me not right now NO

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

But,it's still a PTB...

• MikeLatin7

@GhostrickSpecter said:
    But,it's still a PTB...

Well, you got a point still look at Freddy after all this time