new killer spirit sucks

slow movement speed, bad lundge, power near useless, good perks and great design, but very very very bad power, wraith and freddy are better by far, i don't see anyone actually using her as she is right now, we must see the survivors, if not, she is trash and will remain trash and the lowest tier killer of the game, prove me wrong.

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I agree

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

maybe instead of running in a straight line with her do some mind games

• suffering23
    suffering23 Member Posts: 230
    edited August 2018

@Nightmare247 said:
    How about instead of adding your comment to a new feed, you find one and add the commentary there.

Anyway, She will be a top 5 killer. Her movement speed is balanced by her movement speed in Phase. Her power is not meant to be a straight killing power if that is what you meant. She is meant to be played by outsmarting your opponent not head on killing. So her perk is only useless to those who don't understand it. Lunge distance is nonexistent, but again it plays well with her power. Freddy is bottom still, wraith with his add-ons is super fast and very good. So put this killer under the big three but better than Clown so around Top 5 killer for skilled killer players.

Nonskilled killers will find her weak.

if i can get 80% of my games 4K with freddy i am skilled i believe, and freddy is by far superior to her, what is the point to mind game and be quicker if you have no idea where they go, yea you can mind game but you have to be lucky that they went where you went, if there's 3-4 directions they can go, and so can you, what tells you they went the way you went? i don'T see how her power is usefull, and even if they go in the same direction, you have to be really close to them since the lundge even with the speed bonus, is very very small, she need a massive buff.

Post edited by suffering23 on
  • Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187

@suffering23 said:

if i can get 80% of my gmes 4K with freddy i am skilled i believe, and freddy is by far superios to her, what is the point to mind game and be quicker if you have no idea where they go, yea you can mind game but you have to be lucky that they went where you went, if there's 3-4 directions they can go, and so can you, what tells you they went the way you went? i don'T see how her power is usefull, and even if they go in the same direction, you have to be really close to them since the lundge even with the speed bonus, is very very small, she need a massive buff.

Do you wear headphones when you play? The audio that a survivor makes allows you to locate them. Do you watch the screen and the surroundings when you play? You can see the grass and footprints much like survivors have to do with Freddy. Do you stop chasing or fake her power? survivors may stop running or think you are actually moving and you can surprise them. There is plenty of ways to make her viable. People just have to learn them as they do Nurse.

• Zanfer

@suffering23 said:

@Zanfer said:

how can you do that without seeing them? you have to be lucky that they go in the same direction as you, it's not mind games, it's luck

You can still hear their footsteps, you can see and hear grass move, if they are injured you can see blood, and if they are running they are showing scratch marks, you can predict which way a survivor will run if you use these to your advantage and know which way they will come around a corner or a loop

• Zanfer

@Nightmare247 said:

@suffering23 said:

if i can get 80% of my gmes 4K with freddy i am skilled i believe, and freddy is by far superios to her, what is the point to mind game and be quicker if you have no idea where they go, yea you can mind game but you have to be lucky that they went where you went, if there's 3-4 directions they can go, and so can you, what tells you they went the way you went? i don'T see how her power is usefull, and even if they go in the same direction, you have to be really close to them since the lundge even with the speed bonus, is very very small, she need a massive buff.

Do you wear headphones when you play? The audio that a survivor makes allows you to locate them. Do you watch the screen and the surroundings when you play? You can see the grass and footprints much like survivors have to do with Freddy. Do you stop chasing or fake her power? survivors may stop running or think you are actually moving and you can surprise them. There is plenty of ways to make her viable. People just have to learn them as they do Nurse.

exactly what I was going to say, but you said it better

• suffering23

yes and yes

and nurse is way easier to learn since you can actually see where they are and you can teleport where they will go since you know this is where they are going and you can mind game going the other direction or also not hold your blink for too long to make them run right into you, yea i know what mind games is, but this killer rely way way way too much on mind games and also the scratch marks aren't that visible.

• suffering23

@Nightmare247 said:

and just saying, i am open to your points, i don't only stand on mine and think all you say is bullshit, i am open minded to your strategies, but i still really think even with all you said she really need a massive buff

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

It's still a PTB so they will probably change her stats or ability before the release, don't make your conclusion too early...

• suffering23

@GhostrickSpecter said:
    It's still a PTB so they will probably change her stats or ability before the release, don't make your conclusion too early...

why you copy paste?

• GhostrickSpecter
    edited August 2018

@suffering23 said:

@GhostrickSpecter said:

why you copy paste?

What, got problem with that?

• Will
    Will Member Posts: 20

Putting in some hours trying to play her and every game i play ends with the same conclusion. The devs tell us to shutup and that our opinion doesn't matter because the killer is still new and "theres alot of mindgame potential" and while im playing I cant stop but think how the ######### am I supposed to mind game someone i cant even see?

• suffering23
    edited August 2018

.> @GhostrickSpecter said:

@suffering23 said:

@GhostrickSpecter said:

why you copy paste?

lack of originality

• suffering23

@Will said:
    Putting in some hours trying to play her and every game i play ends with the same conclusion. The devs tell us to shutup and that our opinion doesn't matter because the killer is still new and "theres alot of mindgame potential" and while im playing I cant stop but think how the [BAD WORD] am I supposed to mind game someone i cant even see?

exactly how i feel about her, this killer would be great if we could see where they are

• GhostrickSpecter

@suffering23 said:

@suffering23 said:

@GhostrickSpecter said:

why you copy paste?

lack of originality

I can see you're just trying guiding people

• suffering23

@GhostrickSpecter said:

@suffering23 said:

@suffering23 said:

@GhostrickSpecter said:

why you copy paste?

lack of originality

I can see you're just trying guiding people

if you say so???

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

Damn just teach me your ways on how to not die to her, please.

One second she's not there, the next second she is, and you're just instantly stabbed by her inflatable dildo hand. Seriously, why does she look like such a thot? You can see her god damn ass crack.

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

She isn't meant to straight up kill with her power she's meant to mind game and this is coming from a console player someone who doesn't even have access to her yet. The collision with survivors can help her sometimes because you know "oh I'm running into someone" which can let you hit them if you're lucky enough and the husk she leaves behind acts as a body blocker try blocking vaults or pallets with it and sometimes you can sneak up on survivors if they aren't paying attention and grab them off of stuff while phase walking. She seems bad, but once you learn her power she isn't that bad.

• Will
    Will Member Posts: 20

@suffering23 said:

@Will said:
    Putting in some hours trying to play her and every game i play ends with the same conclusion. The devs tell us to shutup and that our opinion doesn't matter because the killer is still new and "theres alot of mindgame potential" and while im playing I cant stop but think how the [BAD WORD] am I supposed to mind game someone i cant even see?

exactly how i feel about her, this killer would be great if we could see where they are

Amen brother, i think actually being able to see survivors isn't something devs should be messing with.> @Why_Are_You_Salty said:

She isn't meant to straight up kill with her power she's meant to mind game and this is coming from a console player someone who doesn't even have access to her yet. The collision with survivors can help her sometimes because you know "oh I'm running into someone" which can let you hit them if you're lucky enough and the husk she leaves behind acts as a body blocker try blocking vaults or pallets with it and sometimes you can sneak up on survivors if they aren't paying attention and grab them off of stuff while phase walking. She seems bad, but once you learn her power she isn't that bad.

You cant mindgame somebody you cant see you dummy.

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    edited August 2018

@Will said:

@suffering23 said:

@Will said:

Amen brother, i think actually being able to see survivors isn't something devs should be messing with.> @Why_Are_You_Salty said:

You cant mindgame somebody you cant see you dummy.

Well I mentioned about how the collision with survivors can help you hit them dummy. Plus she takes practice once you learn her you can play her ever heared of Nurse? All you have to do with her is follow the scratches all you have to do.

• JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

@suffering23 said:
    slow movement speed, bad lundge, power near useless, good perks and great design, but very very very bad power, wraith and freddy are better by far, i don't see anyone actually using her as she is right now, we must see the survivors, if not, she is trash and will remain trash and the lowest tier killer of the game, prove me wrong.

AGREE 100%

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    She looks amazing and her power is unique and scary. I'm very happy with what we got. Has a lot of potential. Hats off to the devs. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@suffering23 said:

Pretty much like clown. She has a decent perk, but the killer itself will dissapear from the game within a few weeks.
    Thats quite sad actually if you think about how much work they put into creating those killers, but if they dont give them appropiate powers..... well

• JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

@Master said:

@suffering23 said:

Pretty much like clown. She has a decent perk, but the killer itself will dissapear from the game within a few weeks.
    Thats quite sad actually if you think about how much work they put into creating those killers, but if they dont give them appropiate powers..... well

that's true, but u know, the devs are dumd xD a lot of work in create a new killer for nothing, the nurse still be the only viable killer in rank 1

• feelsEUmang
    feelsEUmang Member Posts: 50

@GhostrickSpecter said:

you must've missed out on the new year event, when they released the patch were pretty much all the sounds were ######### up. xD

I'll never forget that patch, so much headache cuz of the sounds.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

How about instead of adding your comment to a new feed, you find one and add the commentary there.

Anyway, She will be a top 5 killer. Her movement speed is balanced by her movement speed in Phase. Her power is not meant to be a straight killing power if that is what you meant. She is meant to be played by outsmarting your opponent not head on killing. So her perk is only useless to those who don't understand it. Lunge distance is nonexistent, but again it plays well with her power. Freddy is bottom still, wraith with his add-ons is super fast and very good. So put this killer under the big three but better than Clown so around Top 5 killer for skilled killer players.

Nonskilled killers will find her weak.

Hmm...big three? I know for sure you are talking about Nurse and Billy but who is the other one? I’m assuming either Huntress or Myers? I gotta say that Nurse, Billy, Huntress, and Myers are Top 4. The Spirit has potential to be a great killer though. I’d put her at #5 with the Clown behind her. Her ultra-rare add ons can be lethal.
  • ArthurFiNCHr
    ArthurFiNCHr Member Posts: 78

Just because you play it weakly does not mean that she is weak. Her ability in good hands are pretty good, just like a nurse. You guys expect way to much after few hours of playing with her, take your time to discover all her possibility plays.

• HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212
    edited August 2018

Well, The Spirit isn't even out 24h and you said she's sucks. Give her a Chance. I'm sure after a lot of practice, she can be pretty good.

• suffering23
    edited August 2018

Just because you play it weakly does not mean that she is weak. Her ability in good hands are pretty good, just like a nurse. You guys expect way to much after few hours of playing with her, take your time to discover all her possibility plays.

Hard to do so when you must wait 20 minutes to get 1 person in your lobby
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

A Killer where her power takes effort to mindgame with.

/insta-trash right?

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@Zanfer said:

how can you do that without seeing them? you have to be lucky that they go in the same direction as you, it's not mind games, it's luck

Grass moving blood dropping scratch marks predict where they are gonna go and cut them off you can hear groaning if they are injured and you can bump into them to get a more precise location 
  • JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

@suffering23 said:

Wow you're very bias, i seen a youtube vid by Noob3 and he did fairly well. Maybe you just suck and the new killer ain't for you

• Zanfer

@suffering23 said:
    ArthurFiNCHr said:

Hard to do so when you must wait 20 minutes to get 1 person in your lobby

which is why you play kyf with her against other people

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@JaPonii said:

@suffering23 said:

Wow you're very bias, i seen a youtube vid by Noob3 and he did fairly well. Maybe you just suck and the new killer ain't for you

I love guys like you.

Oh look, there is a youtube video out there where she does well. Like that proofs anything. I can produce a video montage too where I 4k with 100% chance :wink:

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Still better than Freddy, but she is an inferior Wraith

Pretty Good Job So Far :+1:

• JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

@Master said:

@JaPonii said:

@suffering23 said:

I love guys like you.

Oh look, there is a youtube video out there where she does well. Like that proofs anything. I can produce a video montage too where I 4k with 100% chance :wink:

No need to get your panties in a bunch and cry about it. All I'm saying is that you suck and the killer ain't for you. Maybe with a lil bit of practice you can be decent and nit come on the forums to cry about it.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Brady said:
    A Killer where her power takes effort to mindgame with.

/insta-trash right?

any killer who has to rely on "mind games" is instantly garbage because competent survivors rarely fall for mind games