2»

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@Vietfox said:
    chemical_reject said:

I don't get it. The killer has been playable for what, 2 hours?  If the nurse is the "best killer" but tames hours and hours  to get to that level, then why are u crying about how "bad" this new killer is. Besides it's the PTB, calm TF down. If u want ur ez free kill then go play braindead billy. 

People who rate stuff when has been just released arent trustworthy. Not gonna name them but i was actually expecting it from them xD

Killer mains would rather have an op killer for two weeks that gets nerfed than have something that's fun and balanced.

I like the ability it's fun to play with and against and don't mind the perks I think she'll be good by killers that actually play the game and not those that sit on the forums for hours complaining about balance.

#FINALLY SOME SENSE AND REASON!

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    @RSB and @ZombieGenesis defenders of the butt hurt unite!
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    The Spirit is a hybrid of Wraith and Hag. 

Her Phase Walk is basically Wraith’s ability to go invisible instantly. This is mixed with Hag, leaving her husk. While at Pallets, she can Phase Walk and force you to guess which side she is at. This is like Hag standing on one side of the Pallet, and her trap clone at the other. Forcing you to guess if she’s going to teleport or not. She also has the Wraiths “Windstorm” effect coming out of Phase Walk.

She is the best of Wraith and Hag mashed into one Killer. As far as I can tell, she will be top tier. 

We can agree on something, she will be fun, she isn't op so doesn't need nerfed in the first week and she isn't weak that she needs a buff. She's pretty chill.

• fcc2014
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    ZombieGenesis said:

Yeah, because I can't type while I wait for a lobby to load. Solid logic you got there. As usual, providing nothing of use to the world around you. Good job. I'm through responding to you so, please, do me a favor? Forget I exist.

Yes please go back to those "intelligent conversations" 

He can't he already left the one me and him were having. He said i was "passive aggressive".

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    SenzuDuck said:

@SovererignKing said:
    The Spirit is a hybrid of Wraith and Hag. 

Her Phase Walk is basically Wraith’s ability to go invisible instantly. This is mixed with Hag, leaving her husk. While at Pallets, she can Phase Walk and force you to guess which side she is at. This is like Hag standing on one side of the Pallet, and her trap clone at the other. Forcing you to guess if she’s going to teleport or not. She also has the Wraiths “Windstorm” effect coming out of Phase Walk.

She is the best of Wraith and Hag mashed into one Killer. As far as I can tell, she will be top tier. 

We can agree on something, she will be fun, she isn't op so doesn't need nerfed in the first week and she isn't weak that she needs a buff. She's pretty chill.

Aye. She needs no nerfs nor buffs that I can see at the moment she seems perfectly fine. Her add ons seem a bit iffy, but those will need a lot more testing. 

Any Killers saying she’s weak need to take a harder look, same for any Survivors who say she’s OP. She’s definitely powerful, there is no denial about that from my perspective, but she’s not OP. 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    RSB said:

@chemical_reject said:

ZombieGenesis said:

@chemical_reject said:

Yea everything I've read that's negative about this new killer sounds like, "whaaaaaa I didn't get a 4 k in the 2 matches I've played so far. This killer sucks. Survivors OP"

This just shows you haven't been reading any of the threads discussing the killer. You're just jumping onto threads and whining like a standard survivor main. In other threads people are actually discussing her ability intelligently and reasonably. Two things you and good old Senzu know nothing about.

There's literally a thread titled "another chapter,  another bad killer." Ur point is moot

"There is one thread called X, so your argument is invalid, because reasons"

Yes I could take the time to go thru and find every knee jerk reaction thread crying about the new content that's been on the PTB for a couple hours BUT it's not worth my time or energy to prove u wrong. 

Yes there may be "intelligent conversations " but u don't see me comment on them....because their not whining. I've commented and called out the whiners who need to just play the game and get better just like I will comment and call out the survivors when they start whining about the spirit being OP before they learn how to counter her. 

Sure, I respect that, but you need to understand, that not every thread is just whining, and I would say, that they are rather minority.

There are some issues with the Rin's power. she may feel OK right now, as I thought she is, but the thing is almost no survivors know that they are invisible to her. When they realise that, she will become easily abusable.

If she can't see the survivors, her power should last longer, and the cooldown should be 10 seconds, not 20.

If her cooldown needs to be long, she should see the survivors.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    edited August 2018
    Options

@DemonDaddy said:
    Why all the hatred on the power, its an ambush ability. Just because its not great for chase doesn't make it useless. I have already seen plenty of killers use her effectively. Plan of attack people, great for the survivors that don't respect tr and stay on the gens. 

She has the speed of the Hag and the Huntress, without a power to close the gap like them.

For the few i saw, i think they should slightly increase her speed while in transition without addons.
    Would make her power worth it, because it's not even that good for ambushing in most map, and doesn't worth a 20 secs cooldown.

Would make it better in chase and ambush.

I also think that peoples can get used to track survivors only by seeing scratchmark without the help of Predator (with practice of course). That could potentialy free a perkslot for her.

• fcc2014
    Options

@SovererignKing said:

Aye. She needs no nerfs nor buffs that I can see at the moment she seems perfectly fine. Her add ons seem a bit iffy, but those will need a lot more testing. 

Any Killers saying she’s weak need to take a harder look, same for any Survivors who say she’s OP. She’s definitely powerful, there is no denial about that from my perspective, but she’s not OP. 

She appears to need that muscle memory reflex and addons to reduce cool down but looks cool as hell playing with and against.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@SovererignKing said:

She appears to need that muscle memory reflex and addons to reduce cool down but looks cool as hell playing with and against.

Shhh, don't tell them practising a new killer will make them better at it, that would be absurd. You should be 4King every match the first time you play her, obviously.

• SovererignKing
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@SovererignKing said:

As a Nurse Main, muscle memory won’t be too hard to relearn on her. Anyone who’s good at Nurse shouldn’t have too much issue with Spirit. The cooldown reduction does seem something she could use. She is very reliant on her power. As she should be. We don’t need more M1 Killers who’s powers are a hinderance as much as they area a help, or purely a hindrance. 

I’m absolutely blown away and already love this Killer. 
  • NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

Over reacting much watch a highly skilled player use her. Tru3ta1ent for example

You can't use Tru3talent today bruh. I watched him and he was pretty bad. He was really blind and missed a lot of survivors even though they were clearly visible. Not saying he is bad, just saying that he's not a perfect example when looking at today's stream

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    I'm not arguing whether she top or bottom tier, just saying give her a try. Experiment with loadouts and learn what strategy works for you. If you don't like her then fine, don't use her. I don't care for Billy or nurse, yes they are top tier, doesn't  change the fact I prefer the other play styles. I'm just saying maybe she will get mained or not, it will come down to preference. Besides we will end up seeing changes at some point in the future.(trapper, hag, wraith, Freddy) nothing is set in stone yet.
  • megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    Options

Another thread, another whiner.

• fcc2014
    Options

@NextKillerSpongebob said:

@fcc2014 said:

Over reacting much watch a highly skilled player use her. Tru3ta1ent for example

You can't use Tru3talent today bruh. I watched him and he was pretty bad. He was really blind and missed a lot of survivors even though they were clearly visible. Not saying he is bad, just saying that he's not a perfect example when looking at today's stream

I don't know what you are watching but he played and is playing well.

• NextKillerSpongebob
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@fcc2014 said:

I was watching his birthday stream today and he was missing a lot of survivors. That's why the whole chat was calling him blind killer for the laughs which was funny and he found it amusing as well. He acknowledged it and laughed about it. -

• SovererignKing
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@fcc2014 said:

Not exactly. He’s having a little trouble grasping the Pallet mind games he can pull off with her. The pseudo “Hag” mind games. Though otherwise, he’s doing alright.
  • fcc2014
    Options

@SovererignKing said:

Not exactly. He’s having a little trouble grasping the Pallet mind games he can pull off with her. The pseudo “Hag” mind games. Though otherwise, he’s doing alright.

Oh i'm not saying he is playing perfect. I don't think he has the best build for her either but 4-5 hrs in looks pretty good to me with a new killer.

• NextKillerSpongebob
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@SovererignKing said:

Oh i'm not saying he is playing perfect. I don't think he has the best build for her either but 4-5 hrs in looks pretty good to me with a new killer.

He's not playing really well with her after 4-5 hrs tho. Don't blame him for it. Just don't use anyone as an example right now since no one is a pro with her.

• fcc2014
    Options

Depends on your definition of playing really well 4k every match no he isn't doing that, i also don't expect that.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2018
    Options

Better not discuss anything, let alone why its so obviously bad. (Especially if you are a killer main)

That would be against the survivors rules in the forums. :chuffed:

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited August 2018
    Options
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    Options

G I T
    U
    D

Nurse is my main and i can asure you that i will be picking the Spirit every day and every match once she gets released, i have more than 1k hours just on Nurse, u can expect another 1k hours on Spirit, get ready for the forum posts saying that there is only one killer in the Rank 1 again.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

@Viktahh said:

it's terrible both inside and outside of the chase

I completely annihilated a team using her power. Couple her power with Predator and she's extremely dangerous.

you could annihilate a team of bad players with blinkless nurse, doesn't mean that being slower than survivors is strong

• Autoliny
    Autoliny Member Posts: 76
    Options

~~> @Will said:

Hopefully her ability will be changed to actually be worth using because as of right now you actually perform better without using her power. Her perks are pretty good but man is that ability a pile of #########. We need killers that will unseat nurse otherwise everything you people put out is [BAD WORD] worthless.

I don't know where to start with this #########, first of all the nurse perkless is still bordering on OP in the correct hands, want proof, I think BHVR show cased that in a tourney after I warned the Esport team of exactly of that.
    Nurse will always be top tier, why you ask? once Nurse gets nerfed every kid that's said killer is easy will swamp forums, and as long as Nurse is as strong as she is, she maintains balance, as does Ruin
    .> @fcc2014 said:

I finally understand why you mouth of as much on these forums, anyone that relies on anyone perk to cause pressure isn't that great, let me explain some using whispers has to directly find the survivor, Ruin the survivor 70% of the time will lead you to them. Think what you want, Ruin promotes lazy killers who come here to cry, someone I have alot of respect for said they wanted this part of the normal game as standard with out a perk slot being used (nerfed slightly) I say BS to that, I used Ruin since release and would vent my frustration alot, it wasn't until I spoke to an ass of a streamer, who had some nice insight that I dropped it. Later I noticed that Ruin actually was a hindrance than a blessing, it encouraged me to be lazy in hunting. I'm not saying for a second that Gens don't go to fast, the game used to offer survivors other ways to pip, now you have 3 ways, Runner, Gen ######### or Savior, no Sabo, Scout or Battle planner (totem scouter) this is the real issue with Gen Rushing, no reason to do anything else. > @CoffengMin said:

also killers shouldnt be nurse like, balance is when 2 escape and 2 die

this means nothing, you camp 2 kills out of every match, does that mean the game is balanced?? the game was punishable before, camp and d-pip, camper cube came, camp and pip easily, this new system is trickier, but still campers are rewarded.> @Nightmare247 said:

@Will said:

@Nightmare247 said:

@Will said:
    Hopefully her ability will be changed to actually be worth using because as of right now you actually perform better without using her power. Her perks are pretty good but man is that ability a pile of #########. We need killers that will unseat nurse otherwise everything you people put out is [BAD WORD] worthless.

Wow, I will expect you to come back in a few weeks once the killer is out for a bit and you are complaining she is OP.

You are really missing out on the Mind Game potential of this killer. You just don't know how to play her yet.

Everyone including the devs are missing out on this too because its nonexistant. Shes trash.

Well you don't have to buy her. In fact you don't ever need to play the game again. Just go ahead and uninstall it and save yourself a world of disappointment.

The thing is that this killer is going to be a Top Tier killer. This killer will take actual time to realize how to play not just 1-2 hours that the PTB has been out. She will actually take skill as a killer. Knowing when to use the ability versus just spamming it. Good luck finding yourself a different game to play. I heard Fortnite maybe more to scale for you.

ok everyone is insane thinking she's another Freddy, but she's never going to be top tier, I've played against maybe 15, camped every match, I run supportish perks, except Q&Q/BL and SC, other two are BT and We'll make it. and around the 10 games as Killer I've played only lost to the hatch after first 2 matches. She's lacking something, I assume power transaction time, but it's still to early to say.> @Nightmare247 said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@Nightmare247 said:
    Well you don't have to buy her. In fact you don't ever need to play the game again. Just go ahead and uninstall it and save yourself a world of disappointment.

The thing is that this killer is going to be a Top Tier killer. This killer will take actual time to realize how to play not just 1-2 hours that the PTB has been out. She will actually take skill as a killer. Knowing when to use the ability versus just spamming it. Good luck finding yourself a different game to play. I heard Fortnite maybe more to scale for you.

So when she's dropped to the garbage bin like most killers and isn't played by, oh, anyone will you do everyone else a favor and uninstall the game and stop playing it? K, thnx, bye!

I think she is going to be top 5. She is not as strong as Nurse, but on the same skill level as her to play. She is totally a map pressure and mind game killer.

I have been around for quite a bit. Before SWF was a thing, Legacy Bloodweb, and every new DLC. Each killer presents a different set of challenges to figure out. 3-4 seasons from now she may not be top 5, but at her current release she will be a very powerful killer ONCE people actually understand how to use her and how to play mindgames with her.

Then you should Know that anything out of the top 3 is open to "IMO" thoughts, damn even the top 3 is open to challenge by people with influence, top 3 are as follows, Nurse, huntress/billy rest are "IMO" and last is Freddy.
    You get people placing Hag, Myers,Doc and Clown in top tier, that's BS all Tier killers should be considered not requiring anything i.e Ruin, STBFL, MYC, NOED or any steroids really, top tier killers should be solely based on based perks, if any perks at all.~~

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531
    Options

Morons think every killer needs to be on broken nurse status to be good or enjoyable.

• SovererignKing
    Options
    Usui said:

Morons think every killer needs to be on broken nurse status to be good or enjoyable.

Nurse is not broken. However, I will say the amount of people saying The Spirit is weak is stupid. Is she Nurse, not a chance, but she is definitely powerful. I’m putting her around top 5, at the least. She’s knocked Huntress down a peg imo. 
  • ArthurFiNCHr
    ArthurFiNCHr Member Posts: 78
    Options

The Spirit is good, killers playing her are bad. That's the top secret of that discussion.

• RSB
    Options

@ArthurFiNCHr said:
    The Spirit is good, killers playing her are bad. That's the top secret of that discussion.

You seem to not realize one thing - every killer can 4k with her now, because survivors do not know how to play against her. Hell, they even do not know they are invisible to her. Once they realize it, she will be bullied, because juking/outplaying her is easy as a walk in the park. Just stop running/vault/jump through pallet, and she can't do anything about it. Then she has 20 second cooldown for her power, and 110% basic speed, so she can't catch a looping survivor.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@RSB said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

You seem to not realize one thing - every killer can 4k with her now, because survivors do not know how to play against her. Hell, they even do not know they are invisible to her. Once they realize it, she will be bullied, because juking/outplaying her is easy as a walk in the park. Just stop running/vault/jump through pallet, and she can't do anything about it. Then she has 20 second cooldown for her power, and 110% basic speed, so she can't catch a looping survivor.

This is not true that survivors do not know that she don't see them, except few low rank noobs. Surely survivors will try to counter her somehow, that's how world are working. That would be really good for killers to get killer which have no counter, but nope. This killer if almost fully based on predicting, playing as her you need to think like survivor, what would i do if i would be in this case. That's why once she will be like " Omg she totally didn't get me, doing all thing bad " and once " Omg she is foking cheating, there is no way she could know where i will go... "

She can easily catch survivors on looping, probably one of the best choices to counter that technique.
    One with what i can agree that her cooldown 20 sec are a bit to long, 15 should be enough, but also you don't need to use her ability all the way to 0.

• SovererignKing
    Options
    RSB said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

It’s a double guessing game... The Survivor must predict you, you must predict them. It’s a fair game of predicting each other.
  • RSB
    Options

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@RSB said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

This is not true that survivors do not know that she don't see them, except few low rank noobs. Surely survivors will try to counter her somehow, that's how world are working. That would be really good for killers to get killer which have no counter, but nope. This killer if almost fully based on predicting, playing as her you need to think like survivor, what would i do if i would be in this case. That's why once she will be like " Omg she totally didn't get me, doing all thing bad " and once " Omg she is foking cheating, there is no way she could know where i will go... "

She can easily catch survivors on looping, probably one of the best choices to counter that technique.
    One with what i can agree that her cooldown 20 sec are a bit to long, 15 should be enough, but also you don't need to use her ability all the way to 0.

They don't. I've played 18 matches yesterday, and only 2 survivors were aware of it, I personally asked them if they know it, and only respond I got was "OOOH, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING".

She won't be able to catch survivors on looping, because when they are invisible, they can just walk away to another loop, when she stries to outplay them and hit them on said loop.

Again, once they realise how she works, she will only be a noob stomper.

• RSB
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    RSB said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

It’s a double guessing game... The Survivor must predict you, you must predict them. It’s a fair game of predicting each other.

Not that fair, because survivors actually have more tools to predict it and juke the killer, than the killer has. And remember, that it is the KILLER'S power, not survivors. Combined with 20s cooldown, disability to move while charging it and a slow charge will make her a trash killer, really.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@RSB said:

@SovererignKing said:
    RSB said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

Not that fair, because survivors actually have more tools to predict it and juke the killer, than the killer has. And remember, that it is the KILLER'S power, not survivors. Combined with 20s cooldown, disability to move while charging it and a slow charge will make her a trash killer, really.

in my opinion you are oversensitive, she is with us just few hours. It's way to earily to say if she will be weak in future because survivors will learn how to play her.