Decisive Strike nerf idea

Options
When you hit the skill check you no longer break free from the killer's grasp but for the next 15/22/38 minutes the killer's controls and screen are inverted.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

That would be a "nerf" the BHVR balancing team could have designed.
    Just like the recent DS "nerf" on the ptb

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    When you hit the skill check you no longer break free from the killer's grasp but for the next 15/22/38 minutes the killer's controls and screen are inverted.
    Mouse included? I'm dying xD
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Master said:

Is it nerfed in the ptb? I didn't see it in the patch notes
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Mouse included? I'm dying xD
    Lol I would just disconnect if I was the killer
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    Master said:

Is it nerfed in the ptb? I didn't see it in the patch notes
    It's not. He's just salty they patched in refunds for swing and drop exploits.
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

joke: how many devs and months are needed to nerf DS and the Hatch?
    answer: ........

• ArthurFiNCHr
    ArthurFiNCHr Member Posts: 78
    Options

@BACKSTABBER said:

It's maybe cuz it not an easy topic, DS maybe nerf, but big maybe. For me it's not making a big deal.
    But Hatch? Why did killers always needs to get all 4 kills otherwise they are mad af and they are making topics like this one.

• BACKSTABBER
    Options

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

It's maybe cuz it not an easy topic, DS maybe nerf, but big maybe. For me it's not making a big deal.
    But Hatch? Why did killers always needs to get all 4 kills otherwise they are mad af and they are making topics like this one.

nope, it is cuz DS is the most profitable stuff from DBD
    -> players get bored of waiting for DS in the shrine and finally buy Laurie (u cant buy her with free shreds)

• ArthurFiNCHr
    edited August 2018
    Options

@BACKSTABBER said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

-> players get bored of waiting for DS in the shrine and finally buy Laurie (u cant buy her with free shreds)

I don't think that's the case, DS was in shrine of secrets already 2 times, many people get this perk from it. About can't buy her with free shreds as all know, it's not dbd team fault but the licence holders.

• BACKSTABBER
    Options

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

I don't think that's the case, DS was in shrine of secrets already 2 times, many people get this perk from it.

yes I wanted too these 2 consecutive times, but my points were around zero and no time to grinding.... so sad I couldnt get DS

still the top profitable stuff in DBD

now I wait every wednesday~~

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@BACKSTABBER said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

I don't think that's the case, DS was in shrine of secrets already 2 times, many people get this perk from it.

yes I wanted too these 2 consecutive times, but my points were around zero and no time to grinding.... so sad I couldnt get DS

still the top profitable stuff in DBD

now I wait every wednesday~~

So it's not like " Oh yeah! It should be nerfed really fast! " It's just like " I don't have it, so nerf this BUT if i will get this, you can keep it how it is. " Right?

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Doesn't need a nerf