Anyone Know How To Get Easy BloodPoints???

Options

I Play On Switch But I Need BloodPoints To Get My Bubba Up To Lv.35 So I Get Teachable Barbecue And Chili For My Oni

Answers

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337
    Options

Playing the game, daily rituals, rift quests. That's about it.

Then once you have BBQ, same thing but with BBQ on.

• WiredGamerOni
    WiredGamerOni Member Posts: 85
    Options

My Main Is The Oni But For Some Reason I’m Level 47 For Oni And Got Survivor Pudding Like Twice.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    Options

Play killer with BBQ, and if you have some offerings, you can get 80-90k per match easily.

• WiredGamerOni
    edited February 2020
    Options

Yeah But I need BloodPoints To Level Up My Bubba To get BBQ

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Best thing to do as others have said is Dailies, Rift and BBQ for bonus BP, alongside Bonus BP offerings. You could also use Davids WGLF Perk for bonus BP from Safe Unhooks if you play survivor.

• Khallaria
    Khallaria Member Posts: 73
    edited February 2020
    Options

Bbq doctor (any build) pick three gens and just keep putting survivors into madness defending those three gens while occassionally smacking a survivor or two. Juggling in this way doesn't give time for any progress on those three gens. Once the survivors have lost the will to live from this, hook them one time each and let them go for enduring the torture you've just put them through...unless they teabag in which case you murder them good. You'll drop a few points in survival but rake in maxes in the other categories.

• WiredGamerOni
    Options

Yeah But I Get A Killer Matches In Like 1min And Survivor Matches In Like 5 But I Like Doing DS With OoO On Strode

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Understandable. I do the same for killer to earn BP. But the choice is there for when you play as survivor and want bonus BP. Downside is, you're fighting 3 others for the unhooks so a bonus stack isn't always guaranteed on survivor.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2020
    Options

Legion, Demogorgon, Doctor, characters that can earn a lot of devious points quickly.

A good devious point offering or something better.

BBQ, Beast of prey, etc.... farm perks.

You won't win many games but just by playing like that you get mounds of bloodpoints even if you let everyone escape. In fact with legion, you get more points if you don't kill anyone cause you can hit more people with frenzy.

• MysterTal
    MysterTal Member Posts: 157
    Options

I don't know what goes on in Switch, so I have no idea what's different there.

On PC, the best way to get as many Bloodpoints as possible is with the Wraith.

Just at his base kit with nothing else on, Wraith gets a crazy amount of points.

When a Wraith hits a Survivor in a short amount of time after Uncloaking, you get the following Score events:

1. Stalker: varies I believe based on how long you've been looking at the Survivor before uncloaking.
    2. Surprise: 150 Deviousness points.
    3. Survivor Found: usually 400 Hunting points for the first Survivor you find and I believe 200 subsequently.
    4. Hit: 300 Brutality points.
    5. Surprise Attack: I believe it's 550 Deviousness.

Add to that whatever Chase score you'll get afterwards.

If you keep re-cloaking and uncloaking before getting a hit, you'll keep getting those score events.

Add any Bloodpoint offering (Deviousness especially - maxing Deviousness on Wraith is very consistent).