No matter how you play, you'll always get a complaint lol. Random match. (NOT A KILLER HATE POST)

So some context:

Match starts against an Oni killer. Oni starts slugging everyone, uses nurses calling to find anyone that gets healed and he also uses the knock out perk so it's harder to see each other easily. It's Oni's map, so it's even harder to spot where your teammates are dying without their dying auras. One gen is complete at this point.

I get picked up and work on a gen until I realise he's slugging my whole team. I'm a Claudette main but I don't play immersive, crouching and locker hiding etc. I save my teammates, I do gens and I try to avoid killer contact but I'm not afraid to do so since I get boldness points to help me pip. As you can see I don't run 'meta' perks.

So my whole team dying, I have no choice but to be immersive and pick up my team by trying my best to find them. Why would I (like an idiot) run around looking for them and leaving scratch marks so that the killer finds me before I can find my team? So clearly, I stayed hidden and picked up my team, he continued downing and slugging. I got rid of the ruin. I completed another gen with my teammate and another after that by myself. Everyone eventually died on the ground. I was the last one with 2 gens left. I managed to fool the Oni and got a gate open (I was lucky that they didn't spawn next to each other). I didn't teabag, I just opened the gate and left.

I message in chat that I was confused and how strange the match was (no insults). The killer complains it was a boring match and calls me an immersive f***. I make it clear to him that it was his fault, I mean I wouldn't have had to be immersive if he didn't slug my whole team, that's what made the match boring lol. After this he continues how I'm trash, lack skill and hide in lockers all game.

I finished with only 14K points since well, I couldn't unhook anyone and be in a chase with him since I was the only survivor that was injured and the rest were on the ground. Somehow I still got 4 gold emblems, no idea how. Either way, just a story I thought I'd share. Entitlement is strong within this one.

TL;DR - Killer forces me to play in a style I don't like and he doesn't like. He then proceeds to complain about how I played despite him slugging whole team forced me to do so. Entitlement is strong within this one.

(Nothing against killers, just only this one and even then, kept my decency while he went on a mad one lol).

Comments

• CasualGamer21
    CasualGamer21 Member Posts: 25

looool you're right, I should have appreciated his love :(

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
  • Holdonholdon
    Holdonholdon Member Posts: 48

because miserable trolls

• mmain
    mmain Member Posts: 430

People abandon the use of their brains when it comes to playing games. Played in a game the other day where I pulled someone off the hook twice (safely) and healed them afterwards both times. After the second heal they started working on a gen with me. Killer came up and we both started running. The other survivor ended up caught and hooked for the third time.

Almost immediately after they died I got a message. They told me I was the worst survivor they had ever seen. Since I was still playing I just ignored it for the moment. By the time the game was over I was the only survivor to escape. I had 26k points. They sent me another message after the game telling me not only was I the worst survivor they had ever seen, but I was the luckiest one too.

I just took a screenshot of the final scores and sent it to them as my reply. I mean the survivor that got 20k points less than me, was the first person to die, that I personally unhooked and healed twice messaged me and told me I was the worst and luckiest survivor they had ever seen. They responded by telling me a good survivor would have stayed at the generator and allowed the killer to hit them since he had already been hung twice and I hadn't been hung any. That is simply delusional. Plus they continued to message me until the point I just blocked them from messaging me anymore.

So, yeah you are absolutely right. No matter what you do people are going to find a reason to have a problem with that you do in this game.

• He's probably mad his trolling didn't make you guys DC for a penalty like he was most likely trying to do. And then the fact he didnt get an easy 4k.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Was anyone hooked beforehand? Because if someone was unhooked he could have been playing overcautious of the DS meta, which is to slug. That being said there's no excuse for their comments, just butthurt. When I have crappy matches I don't say anything, just leave the post game cause it's not worth it.

• Creepy_Chloe_lol
    Creepy_Chloe_lol Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2020

I hate people like that, they are such sore losers and don't know how to take in a good game 😒. Congrats on surviving friendo sgettio! 😊👍

• PepegaClap
    PepegaClap Member Posts: 20

Lol DS meta. People acting like DS makes the killer die and all 4 survivors immediately escape and 2 pip. Not saying you in specific it's just the DS hard on people have is crazy. Just eat it quick and chase them again. Unless you suck and are too insecure as a killer to be able to eat a DS and then go redown a guy who's one shot, especially when you're tunneling him off hook. Again not saying you in specific just generalization toward killers.

• ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404

Ironic that he complains about the match being “boring” while he had the entire team slugged. On the floor. Until they bled out. Like... you don’t think that’s boring for the survivors? Just entitled logic.

• CasualGamer21

Sadly no lol, no one was hooked before hand, he was just choosing to slug right from the start, it's insane that he then complains lol

• CasualGamer21

Tell me about it lol, funny thing is, no one complained afterwards, no one was insulting. I mean slugging is a real strategy, but he can't complain the match was boring if he chose the strategy himself, we didn't even get hooked to use any DS. LOL