Hit boxes

Please fix the hit boxes in this game, don’t think I’ve ever got hit with a clean hit before lmao it’s a joke how bad the hit boxes are, killers can magically put there arm through a window and hit you 5 meters away doesn’t make sense.

to make a clean vault you’ll actually need a good 15 metres away from the killer or he’s gonna hit you, it’s a joke

Comments

• gezza123
    gezza123 Member Posts: 31

the hit boxes have got so much worse, i play on a daily basis but me and all of my friends so about 15 of us have all came off DBD to play other games because it is just getting ######### and stupid to the point where no one wants to play it anymore

• SquidFacedMan
    SquidFacedMan Member Posts: 148

In the developer stream the devs said they are working as intended. The hitbox is a massive pill shape and is about one survivor bigger on each side. They argue that this is for simplicity which is fine, but I'm not sure why it needs to be so much larger than the character model. Make the hitbox tight to the largest survivor and then apply that to the rest. At the very least the hitbox should be tilted or moved forward.