Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Any advice for going against spirit ?

Any advice? shes the killer I find most difficult escaping from.

Comments

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I've never tried it but I would run Iron Will when going against a Spirit. That way she doesn't hear your grunts of pain when she's phasing.

• Entropius
    Entropius Member Posts: 63
    edited February 2020

1.) NEVER run back at her husk when you think she's phasing, she could be mind-gaming you.

2.) Have your team be as spread out as possible on larger maps (Like Red Forest.) This makes her ability for gen pressure a bit harder if she's not using a movement speed add on.

3.) Pay attention to her phasing cool-down. Sometimes you can tell if it's on cool-down if she approaches you in phase and then immediately tries to mind-game you.

4.) Try to strategically make her use her phase to catch up to you right before you reach a loop, that way you know she can't mind-game you for a while.

5.) Like Elena said above, Iron will makes it a lot harder for her to track you in phase.

6.) Use your own scratch marks to your advantage.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Bend over...grab your ankles...

Best is not to ever get seen like for any killer, but that does not really help out the other survivors who end up taking the heat.

Running away, then doubling back and taking an other direction preferably around a corner to break potential line of sight. If you are injured you are in a bad way without Iron Will - try running away to a vault and then keep running.

But never approach the 'husk', they like to fake phasing.

Iron Will (and Evasion or Fixated for breaking line of sight quickly) are strong.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Fixated, works every time, she sees me, phases, I run a straight line for 2 seconds then walk the exact opposite way with Fixated, Spirit just can't track me whyle phasing, she needs to chase me normally

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

My advice?

Do not run towards her husk.

Take as many windows as possible, windows cripple her power because she cannot vault while using it.

Pay attention to her phasing cooldown, if she just used it and she stands still, she is trying to mindgame you.

Iron Will and scratchmark jukes are great against her.

Spine Chill is also good.

Lastly, try to make it so that she has to use her phase for distance, that way when she gets to a loop, she cannot use it to mindgame you for a bit.