That's it. I quit killer. Uninstalled

Options

I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

i tape my tv for hatchet sights

Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

There is no horror anymore.

There is no balance.

Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited February 2020
    Options

Calm down, homie. Changes are coming.

• doodledot
    doodledot Member Posts: 70
    Options

Honestly thats why i dont play killer but here... Git gud

• MCSwaggleTitz
    MCSwaggleTitz Member Posts: 12
    Options

Lol

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

As soon as you understand every perk, you'll not struggle

• DocFabron
    Options

Ok I guess I'll just be a troll and tell him to ######### off then.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Don't need to. He can come to that conclusion from the devs themselves.

• DocFabron
    Options

This upcoming patch is buffing killers (not much, but its something nonetheless) and pushing the game into a healthier direction. Things take time, so I've got the devs backs.

• DocFabron
    Options

Listen, mate. I may have sounded like a troll in my first comment but I wasn't trying to. Take a break and come back when you want, if you want. I understand your pain. I hope you decide to come back one day and enjoy killing survivors.

• DocFabron
    Options

They probably took it with a grain of salt. I mean the game was new and there was ######### that they didn't know couod be abused. Now some of them know and I'm happy to see them get to work on it. I figured alot of people would be happy to see good changes start happening.

Better late than never.

Although I still scratch my head when I think about 1.9.2

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

"Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer"

Lol yep. The game will also be dying because you left.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

I play killer as well, so no bots needed. It is fine to be frustrated with the game, I have been on both sides. You should absolutely let the devs know when you want to see change, but the OP sounds like they are frazzled 'nervous breakdown' frazzled, and that isn't healthy. I'm not trying to be snobby or sarcastic when I say this game might not be right for them.

• Spirit_Hag
    Spirit_Hag Member Posts: 168
    Options

k....

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

Understandable. I left for the same reasons. Only reason I came back is the false hope that with toolboxes being nerfed that it's a step towards better gen speeds.

though I do love the line of "tired of these scooby doo loops"

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693
    Options

I don't know how you can say people cry no matter what the devs do, because the devs never buff killer. Or if they do, they take away or add a game changing perk, and give something insignificant back. Lets add a completely broken version of sabo that will be abused, and let trapper reset his traps on the ground to compensate, AND add breakable walls for one map.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763
    Options

Then why are you crying about others crying? If others aren't having fun, maybe it could also be because broken things are still broken, chief and not your flawed, binary reasons. Where is this ######### about always wanting a 4K? The emblem system should reflect this 2K average the devs speak on but have yet to implement. The devs listen...to survs. When they listen to killers it's because they want to throw them a bone and gloss over the same longstanding issues. Do they act on killer suggestions? Sometimes. But because the game is less broken than it was in the past does not mean that you ignore issues that still plague it today. An indie studio should be more responsive to both sides equally, not less. Unless they want bots. If you don't like posts like this I don't know what to tell you because as long as there's issues, people will speak their minds.

• ChicoRockz
    ChicoRockz Member Posts: 34
    Options

Because I've seen survivor mains cry about things AND I've seen killer mains cry about things. It definitely goes both ways.

Either way, the devs do listen believe it or not. Like I said before, I've been playing a long time and I've seen the change. Just be patient instead of getting all bent out of shape.

• ChicoRockz
    ChicoRockz Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2020
    Options

It's really not that serious. Like I said if you're playing to get your emblems when it's clearly messed up then you're doing it wrong. Stop trying to rank up when the devs themselves said it means nothing. Play the game to have fun and not "win". Because if you're trying to "win" on either side I can almost assure you you're blood pressure will go through the roof. Because on the survivor side you can get hamburgers with eyes as teammates or get tunneled or get camped on hook etc. It goes both ways man. Just play the game for fun and not "wins" and your life will be a lot less stressful.

Post edited by Rizzo on