You have to 4k to 2 pip as killer

Options
2»

Comments

• Malik1178
    Malik1178 Member Posts: 34
    Options

Its not all about killing survivors to pip. As long as you kill at least 2 survivors and di well in all your other categories then you should pip. If your only averaging around 2 kills per game then you need to step it up

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    Options

I agree with the idea, however matchmaking gives low rank killers very fast queues into high rank survivors, so unless we get a change to that issue, even with an MMR system, this will rarely reflect killer skill level with regard to their rank.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    Options

You can pip off only 1 kill. I've done it multiple times.

• monstermaster42
    monstermaster42 Member Posts: 81
    Options

What, 4 kills, in one match, by yourself, for real? Wow thats like the hardest thing in the world to do i had no idea you were that good, so its odd that you're not getting pips maybe its because and try to stay with me here, you are playing poorly and the game says you don't deserve to pip, and your 4k is meaningless, its like you refuse to play the game how it was ment to be played and instead want to whine and lash out when you are called out for playing poorly sooo either get good and play how the game is ment or dont and accept your mediocrity, either way i don't care, you bore me

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951
    Options

Peanits, thats been a major topic on these forums for a while now. Killers have to 4k while survivors dont even have to escape. We have so many people complaining " YOU DONT NEED TO 4K" But if what your saying is true then, yes, kollers need to be able to 4k to advance. Am I right?

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

Yeah the hidden matchmaking system - so that you are still getting matched with people not even nearly close to your skill level, but you won't be able to see it anyways.

We are not that stupid, so don't treat us like we are.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

I think the perception from Survivors when killers are playing tough to get the 3k or 4k is seen as sweaty and desperate.

It's the emblem system which forces killers to play really tough and desperate.

I always hear that a 2k is a draw. Well I don't think it is, the emblem system in particular could end up being a disgraceful defeat yet you played really well. You could get 0k and hook everyone twice each meaning you didn't even come close.

The scoring system doesn't mean anything because there are so many ideas of what a win/draw is.

Scoring in terms of pipping still needs a lot of work imo.

• Chekita
    Chekita Member Posts: 184
    Options

2k 2 escape is not necessarily a draw though or a ballanced game. You can pretty much have entity displeased with even 3 or 4 k in this game if you put them few times in the hook, or once. Im pretty sure if you put them once in the hook and they die, at least 3 people, either at the beginning of game or at endgame collapse you can have -1 pip.

2k at endgame because they were cocky and you simply got them at the end you can depip easily and thats not also a ballanced game.

They need to implement their MMR soon and correctly or killers will eventually stop trying to play this game. Inexperienced or unskilled players going against red ranks all the time will simply make them stop playing the game, which is happening right now among other things. You devs need to focus more on implementing e real ranking system for skill instead of worring about 2k 2 escape.