What does everyone hate most to see or experience in your dbd games?

Options

See I'm just curious I've played this game since Myers was added if I'm remembering correctly and honestly after all my time of play both killer and Survivor granted I played way more of killer due to when I first started I started with a group of friends so we could enjoy learning together but for me while I play Survivor I don't know what it is but I hate going against a ghost face not complaint he is op or anything tbh don't play him couldn't say for sure but everytime I see him he just destroys my confidence unless I notice he doesn't know to crouch or stalk then another story and for killer I hate seeing three ppl body block me from a hook it makes me laugh but at the same time jokingly I'm like I hate you lol but what is everyone else's thoughts and feelings?

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

The current state of match-making.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

I'll tell you what I hate survivors waiting for the killer to leave to unhook me vs being on a gen as I run deliverance.

I gave a idea to address it but I think most people missed it lol

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179
    Options

Honestly I'm sick of playing against nothing but Doc and Spirit. They're both more annoying than fun.

Matchmaking is a hot mess, and survivors all run the same 3 perks to bully with.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,006
    Options

When a survivor tries to be Noob3 or Ochido, fails, and rage quits in the first few minutes of a match. I then feel obligated to just farm instead of actually play the match. Bugs me.

• vigthepig
    vigthepig Member Posts: 44
    Options

Hate most would be displeased entity...i don't care for your opinion you fat elder god reject i am trying my best here and doing all the work while you watch me and scream drums into my ear!

Everything else i take in stride but that pointy jerk can keep their feelings to themselves and not add salt to my wounds, lucky survivors never have to hear that things opinion.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,016
    Options

Object of Obsession users.

And when there's four I just accept death itself.

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179
    Options

+1 on the Object of Obsession, another reason I don't use Rancor. It's just.. dumb. Insanely overpowered in SWFs and even outside of SWF once they catch on they'll jump on the obsession and sit on the opposite side of the map at all times.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

Gen rushing. Tired of no matter how well I do I loose because the devs are too scared of survivors too increase gen times.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Crappy Teammates, I mean do a genny

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

Random teammates who dc after getting downed 20 seconds into the match.

• VIle
    VIle Member Posts: 167
    Options

"DC Penalties"

DBD dedicated servers loosing connection to their dedicated servers, serving up unwarranted timed bans that only increase as you attempt to play their game, only for their servers to loose connection again and hit you with yet another ban.

• Dannly
    Dannly Member Posts: 19
    Options

When I perform good but I am not rewarded because of bugs. For instance, when I get a perfect blink as Nurse on a Gen, start the grab animation and Dedicated Servers steal it from me. Or when I lunge for a hit and for whatever reason it actually hits a random wall.

• Misann0830
    Misann0830 Member Posts: 24
    Options

I'm sick of killers thinking it's cool to camp and play dirty. There's a "time out" for disconnecting, but it's totally okay to play like a weiner when you're the killer. And none of it's considered a reportable offense. I get that the whole dc thing is annoying af, but so is a dirty killer. I play as both and I don't play like a douche in either instance. It seems to have gotten way worse since the penalties are back in play. I feel like if you want to get away from a toxic player you should be able to. It sucks that crybabies who abuse the option to leave the game affects everyone else. If I'm playing as a survivor and a killer wants to face camp me, hit me repeatedly, and block any of my teammates from rescuing me I'm suppose to just deal with it I guess because it's completely okay. Smfh. Whatever.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

Baby survivors and Selfish-care users (is a drug btw)

• DARKBOI777
    DARKBOI777 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Yeah a agree I do like going up against spirit I find it's a interesting game but doc so annoying for me I agree and before the rank reset I was rank one getting rank 12-15 killers after the reset I'm currently at rank 7

• DARKBOI777
    Options

If the baby survivors are on your team yeah for a fact annoying but lol self care really is I'm addicted I remember the days I played Jake park cause I thought he look cool and gave no mind to perks but the addiction spreads

• DARKBOI777
    Options

Nurse main eh I'm on console and I never see any of those anymore I applaud you my good sir just for that and cause I'm complete trash with her but I've heard of the bugs so if I were you and was skilled with her and got jack for a perfect blink and grab I'd be ercksed

• DARKBOI777
    Options

Honestly I don't want to be that guy to be like revert ruin but as I said I played alot of survivors and tbh I got good at great skill checks cause of that perk and tbh I feel sad when me and my gf play as casuals and she says my popped ruin I'm on a green for like a min and I never even knew like when did they have ruin kinda makes me sad abit to see ruin like this now but I do agree kinda. Pain sometimes with the gen rush like I said don't wanna be that guy but I didn't really enjoy going against it but now it's gone and I'm still hitting greats about 30-40% time depending how I feel that day cause ya know some days man's be trash lol but it just makes me so sad not even knowing what was once a good perfect is just booty now for the most part but to conclude I agree increase gen times or very least smaller maps very least but I kinda think gen times

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

i raeally dont like going agains doc and freddy, and i deeply hate legion he should get whole new power mending simulator isn't fun for me

• DARKBOI777
    Options

Playing dirty just isn't fun face camping is bs in my opinion and tbh I don't like the troll survivors either like the ppl who body block their teammates farm you or even when they bully a killer like when I do see a nurse I'm on console mind you but when I see a nurse which is never practically I just play they game no hard time no teabagging no running at you and sitting there incase ya messed up a blink it's just bs ppl need to get it together and realize we are all trying to have fun not everyone is a dick so enjoy the game is what a say to everyone just don't be a dick

• DARKBOI777
    Options

Yeah always mending can be boring doc oh gawd I respect ppl who play him it's a game but he is annoying to go against and Freddy tbh I just feel like he has got alot going for him right now kinda hard not to be frustrated with him lol

• Dannly
    Dannly Member Posts: 19
    Options

Yeah, have been maining her after the nerf. And she still has tons of bugs... sometimes, you just can't use your second blink, you don't see your blink charging, you can't blink past some objects (you basically can't blink through entire Sanctum of Wrath) and these are not recent. Since release, the devs just bothered to nerf her, I guess.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851
    Options
    1. Butt hurt survivor teammates disconnecting
    2. Ghostface
    3. Being 3 feet away from a window and getting hit through it (dedicated servers or not)
    4. Pig
    5. Freddy
    6. Ghostface
    7. Not getting a chance to play: downed early by stealth killer who spawned close by, left on hook till struggle mode, farmed in front of killer without Borrowed Time, downed immediately, no sympathy from killer seeing all this B.S & placed back on hook to die. GG. =/
    8. Doctor
    9. Being dead at the top of the leader board even after all 3 teammates escaped
    10. Ghostface

Bonus: Ghostface (I really hate this pay to win cheap POS)

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

Survivors who are too scared to play

Face camping (that game is over for that person after a long queue and it's just scummy to do)

Match making that has made all my friends quit

• DARKBOI777
    Options

I agree as a meme I hate Ghostface but at the same time I also agree that every killer should be on par with one another so there is no need to have to buy Freddy for blood warden or whatever ya wanted to run that part kinda bs and are you on console cause I feel like for console the rendering if just awful or hitboxes not sure which one but I lost a game today dude was camping as wraith and went back to save the guy on hook and wraith hit and downed me idk maybe on his screen he hit me but on mine he still had like another clubs reach to even touch me and the redstain wasn't one me it was too far and don't even get me started with windows I've been on the Myers map jumped out a second floor window to land on the ground and be hit by the killer upstairs and in the house it ridiculous sometimes

• DARKBOI777
    Options

Yeah matchmaking isn't too good bad ranks the wait times and face campers are the worst I hate seeing a pic or ghost face crouch in the corner mad annoying