The stupidest achievement ever

Options

Evil Incarnate. Kill all 4 survs with EW3. Just played a game 30 minutes, just bcs you can go into a locker..... this game is amazing.

Comments

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    edited February 2020
    Options

I don’t think that just because a game goes long it means that the game is being held hostage. Most people are just looking for a window of opportunity that might not arrive, or most likely waiting for you to find the others so they can make a break for the hatch. They can’t stay in a locker long because of crows so they are moving around. It’s a pain, but is it really against the rules?

• DingHurf
    DingHurf Member Posts: 41
    Options

You don´t think that a surv thats in a a locker for 30 minutes isnt holding the game hostage? I mean yes you can kill him, but you dont want to, because you want this stupid achievement, then what?

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

It's really an annoying achievement. Like all adepts.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

Either both killer and survivor are to blame here or no one. Why should the surv give the killer this kill after a probably awful game for him.

And the killer could also try to get the surv to wiggle free in an area where there is no locker and then get him. Or just hook him. It’s the killers job to kill the surv after all, no rules on how he has to kill

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Can’t the killer just take the person out of the closet and then drop them to perform the kill? and they can’t stay in one closet forever because crows. Makes them easy to find.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Pretty much what I thought, but chances are they'd bolt for the locker all over again unless the killer gets the chance to grab them in time.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

I got lucky and managed to get it in my first attempt. It was The Game. I killed the other 3. I was camping the hatch and I messaged Ace and said "I'm trying to do my trophy. I will happily trade you several items as Survivor one day" and he walked out of the shadows and gave it to me😂.

PS: these were pre-hatch close mechanic days.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Options

I mean, I did it twice, back to back, before being able to close hatch. It's not impossible. You just need to be vigilant and have a bit of luck that the survivors are:

1- not amazing players

2- not going to DC

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

@Mooks @CountVampyr This is not holding hostage because both can end it. The survivor can leave and get killed, the killer can grab and kill. No hostage. It is just the achievement and the "don't give you the Mori" that blocks both players from acting, which is by their own choice. The thing is, you cannot Mori a downed person with the tombstone addon. Crows are not a thing here because the killer knows where the survivor is, survivors just hop into lockers to dodge the Mori.

I said that already several times on the forum and as it reoccurs I will repeat: Survivors! Just give that poor Myers the Mori! If you are the last person alive, you are dead anyway. You can be toxic and just deny the achievement on purpose, but the only thing you get from it is another 5-10 matches this killer needs to repeat that sh*t. It is not fun for killers to play with these addons either, so when the achievement is done, this person will most likely never play this build again. Do yourself a favour and wipe out another instance of infinite Mori Myers and give him the Mori.

• Onyx_Blue
    Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

This is why you play properly while building up the stalk. If you injure/hook people in the process of gaining your tier3 then they will less likely assume that you have Evil Incarante in mind when you do finally pop tier3. They'll obviously see that you have it once you kill someone, but, if you put Tinkerer on, then you'll have a very easy job of approaching gens/chases in Tier3. Try this build for it:

Tinkerer

Monitor&Abuse

Corrupt Intervention

Whispers

• WalkingNurse
    WalkingNurse Member Posts: 22
    Options

Controversial new mechanic for killers:

killer can kick lockers which tacos the doors and renders the locker completely unusable by survivors for the remainder of the match*

*this can only be done for a short time after you are stunned by head-on or find a survivor in a locker.

**if a survivor jumps into said locker during the kick window, they are immediately impaled by the doors and killed if it gets kicked.

• Strancol
    Strancol Member Posts: 158
    Options

Its's actually pretty easy achievement. I did it in the first try against red and purple ranked survivors

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

The skilled Huntress achievement on PS4. Down survivors one hundred times from over 24 meters away. ONE HUNDRED times!!! PC players just have to do it twenty times.

• Lmronby
    Lmronby Member Posts: 339
    Options

Wiggle free where there's no locker 😂😂😂 simply not possible

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,545
    Options

Depends on the map. 🤔

I think it's doable if you manage to get to a corner... or middle of the corn.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

I got it for the sole fact the last survivor was willing to give it to me. Bless your soul Nea, bless your soul

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Where did they go (if that's the name) is much worse (the 4 survivors escaping through hatch in 1 match). Evil incarnate is sooo easy compared to that.

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304
    Options

i did that first try on lerys

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,545
    Options

Just get in a 4man swf. Should be easy.

Solo is a nightmare for this

• Onyx_Blue
    Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

@Weck it promotes the strategy of leaving people alone and only stalking. You can obviously attack your obsession and leave them, but only once for your 1st token. You gain the trophey easier if you pressure them while stalking

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Exactly, I don't play nor intend to play SWF so I'm never getting that one. Not that I care, only stating that it's far more nightmareish to get.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,498
    Options

Or like how a mori prompt won't come up if the survivor is spinning.

• dbd_montorgasm
    dbd_montorgasm Member Posts: 2
    Options

In my opinion, that isn’t the worst achievement to attempt to get. The worst for killer side in my opinion is adept plague, because her power literally goes against an entire emblem. And the worst for survivor I would say is taking one for the team, because you have to take a hit near an unhooked survivor 250 times. It’s not that hard but takes a century to do because of the long queue times and the amount of times you can do it, because usually you can only do it 1 or 2 times a match, or sometimes none. Thankfully I finished getting that achievement yesterday, and that was my last achievement.

• korean_zombie
    korean_zombie Member Posts: 442
    Options

The devs really screwed the pooch on tombstone add on. If the killer plays well the survivor will only get objective points and a little bit of chase. It’s awful, ######### awful, that you can have Myers get a 4K mori and survivors get like 6k points. It’s bullshit in a match with 2 ultra rare add ons.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options
  • Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,114
    Options

If they couldn't reach the locker they would go for the Leave Match button.

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 342
    edited February 2020
    Options

Just got this trophy on my 4th attempt. Yes I am that lucky I guess

I used Tuft of Hair/Tombstone as my add-ons and The Game map because the hatch always spawns downstairs.. Discordance/BBQ/Monitor&Abuse/Sloppy was my build

I was luckily playing against some boosted potatoes that let me stalk them easily. Got infinite with just a single gen done and it was smooth selling from there. I camped the hatch until I heard the last survivor footsteps, closed it in their face, and then killed them.

I didn't have any locker shenanigans or D/C so it came easy to me.

• Lmronby
    Lmronby Member Posts: 339
    Options

You're stunned in place for a few seconds.. those few seconds can change an Entire match