What's your fav thing about DBD?

Alright let turn the tide here I've been seeing alot of negativity in the forum's lately but what's your fav thing about the I personally like being able to juke the killer it's exciting to be clear not bully just do what I have too

Comments

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212

The salt that comes with it(not joking i'm dead serious about this) not many games can bring out the worst in people

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Survivors being silly.

I mean just having fun, not playing badly. I've started games where the first minute has just been everyone dancing around doing 360s and teabagging eachother, celebrating that they all started together. In red ranks.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

The great folks I've met and played the game with.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Getting value out of silly perks like Diversion or Technician or so.

Tence situations that have a plan ot solve it, everyone plays their part and it actually works.

Fashion by Daylight

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Chase music, after demo this game has shown me how much it relies on music to keep its creepy athmosphere

• Basically just anyone goofing around, killer or survivor

I've had a game where they were all default Dwight ( I was expecting to get bullied lol) and they just did a crouching conga line past me

• Codela
    Codela Member Posts: 96

What I like most about DbD?

Hard to tell... I like how immersive some matches feel, playing against killers with no terror radius. Even after years of playing, DbD still scares the crap out of me sometimes. :)

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

SWF... without it I definitely would have moved on a LONG time ago.

• Nothing gets my heart racing more than having a pig/ghostface walk by me with no tr-

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited February 2020

Those rare moments that make the survivors actually scared. Like when they teabag at the exit gates only to realize blood warden activated. Or playing as GF and getting the drop on someone.

Until I know who the killer is I'm paranoid it's Mikey or GF. When I'm on a gen my head is on a swivel until I hear a heartbeat.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Every game you play afterwards feels like a breath of fresh air....

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

The atmosphere as survivor. Balance aside, its a pretty looking, immersive world and fun to goof around with others.

The variety as killer and playing a fastpaced actiongame. Ripping survivors with chainsaws, hatchets and looking at them menacingly is fun, there's so many ways to murder and the variety makes it fun

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

As a survivor, I love the moment at the beginning of a game where you don't know who you're going against. Now that I've played long enough to not get the "Facing the [blank]" messages, there's that section at the start where it's just like.... who will the killer be? Which is really exciting. And also very terrifying if the killer is like Mike or something and they just APPEAR and stab me.