What maps do you dislike both as a survivor and killer?

As killer I dislike the red forest and haddonfield. I hate em both ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค

As survivor, the game is my n1. Honestly, the game is the only map I hate as survivor.

How about you? Let me know down below.

ยซ13

Comments

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

As Killer I dislike any big map, and Gideon Meat Plant

As Survivor I dislike - Gideon Meat Plant

• inago
    inago Member Posts: 11

The main map I hate playing the corn Feld map where the killer sack is in the middle. I just find it unbearable.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Hawkins and Rotten Fields

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Ormond, all corn maps and the game.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I dislike Gideon Meat Plant as both Survivor and Killer.

As Killer specifically, I hate every corn map, Haddonfield, Crotus Prenn, Blood Lodge, Yamoaka Estate, Sanctum of Wrath, Ironworks of Misery, Red Forest maps, Lery's, Ormond and The Game.

As Survivor, I hate Haddonfield, Lery's, The Game and the Pale Rose.

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

Leryโ€™s is a little more tolerable as survivor now, but I still dislike it. Way too confined for my taste.

As killer, probably Badham or Ormond.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

As killer, Haddonfield and Ormond. Ormond is big, terrible for stealthy killers because they stand out against the snow so much, and introduced my least favorite jungle gyms in the game. Haddonfield is Haddonfield.

As survivor, Lery's or The Game. Unreliable pallet spawns, meh windows, I don't like it.

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

Ormond, Hawkins, Rotten Fields, haddonfield

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Yamaoka. 1000X Yamaoka. I hate it so much.

• Biggs
    Biggs Member Posts: 286

as a survivor all killer sided maps but im really bad as survivor, but I know they are ok in balance. even game is braindead and just throwing pallets its lets say ok..

for a killer obviously as everyone is saying all corn maps, bloody haddonfield - honestly I always dc when I have or someone send me to that crap map like no thanks this game is really frustrating as killer and im gonna play one of the most toxic maps ? no :D ormond maps, and our red forest maps...

just shrink them, remove god windows and pallets and some rng to pallets and its fine.. typical example is our super pallet haven ######### and buggy autohaven when sometimes on spawn you have literal deadzones for survivors where is most 1 pallet, and on other zone you have pallet after pallet so broken maps.. but hey lets rework lerrys for no one was asking for right devs ?

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    1. Haddonfield
    2. The Game
    3. Every single Red Forest map
    4. Iron Works of Misery
    5. Both Spirit maps

I hate a lot of maps :P

• toxcitynacl
    toxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

I really hate the lab map, I hate Lery's and hate the Game. I like Yamaoka the best, then Haddonfield and the Pale Rose. Pale Rose and Yamaoka both fit into my stealth style of play and even if they broke BT, Haddonfield is still pretty good with that perk. Red Forest and the chapel map are good as well.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

Yamaoka Estate Maps (including the latest map) and the Swamp Maps

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621

The Yamaoka maps are way too dark on PS4 with graphics you cant change. You get lobbys where they last second switch to claudettes with a yamaoka map offering and you cant see Bad word.

As survivor I like every map, however i think many people have problem to locate anything on the Game map, so i guess its this one bc of teammates having no clue where to go

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Giving up = DCing/suiciding/AFKing

I hate it with burning passion as both sides. If you can't handle everything the game has to offer then go play something else and don't ruin it for others just because you're a little wuss.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Haddonfield and Cornfield maps

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    edited February 2020

Lerys and Hawkins both sides. Even if I know a generator is there as killer I'm going to pick the wrong way into the room and bounce against the walls at least three times like a moth before I figure out the way in.

Survivor I just end up wasting time wandering trying to find the last few generators. First ones are generally fine but then you get the ones that are just well hidden.

Most other maps have lights outside so at a glance you can tell if things are on or not. Indoor buildings its a coin toss.

• palotheas
    palotheas Member Posts: 118

The only ones I hate on both sides are probably the indoor maps, and haddonfield. Lery's and Hawkin's because as survivor I can never find generators, and as killer when I'm like 2 feet behind a survivor they'll turn a corner and their scratch marks will dissapear all of a sudden and now I've lost them because there's so many los blockers.For The Game, I just don't like having to find the stairs on both sides because you're also always on the wrong side of the stairs. It's like having to climb the hill that's on some maps, but there's more than 1 survivor up there and it takes so long. And for Haddonfield, I just don't like the huge ass houses that you can't go through. If a survivor is just waiting at the corner of the house they'll have enough distance that you can barely even follow their scratch marks if they decide to stop running around it, and you can't keep chase because since a few patches ago apparently even if you see a survivor running in front of you and they've actually lost distance, you'll suddenly lose the chase for no reason whatsoever so you can't even use bloodlust to help catch up a little bit faster. And as survivor the map just feels really small, probably because of the aforementioned houses taking up so much space.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099

As I killer I dislike Coldwind farms because I have corn blindness and those maps are extremely Survivors sided.

As a Survivor I hate the Game and Yamaoka Maps.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Ormond, I can 4k there, we can all survive in there, I just DON'T LIKE THE MAP

• Nakedwildman
    Nakedwildman Member Posts: 198

Ormond and corn field maps are pretty annoying

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383

Im a killer main and I dislike with a passion Yamaoka Estate and I like meat plant.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Lol, excuse my inability to read, dunno how I managed that.

Probably Ormond, it's freaking huge and it's tiles are confusing, also not enough snow for our only snow map. I wish it had more snowy and mountainy vibe to it.

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246

Bloody Haddonfield. Can't stand that map. If I'm being honest, I prefer The Game or Hawkins over it. I also despise Lerys as both survivor and killer. Love it's design but that's it lol

• Yanthegamer558
    Yanthegamer558 Member Posts: 93

I hate the Haddonfield on both rule.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 906

Unpopular opinion but Autohaven, Swamp and Yamaoka maps.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

Lery's, Haddonfield, The game, Hawkins, both of the yamaoka maps

• yakul1nausicaa
    yakul1nausicaa Member Posts: 128

Haddonfield, the yamaoka estates maps are too dark for my liking. Aesthetically lerys and hawkins are awesome but i don't enjoy them very much.

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

Haddonfield and Hawkins

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

Survivor here. I don't like any indoor maps, except the remade hospital.

• Akarate_Dolphin
    Akarate_Dolphin Member Posts: 201

The Game

Swamp

Spirit map

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

As both killer and survivor? Yamaoka maps. Too dark.

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

As killer, I HATE HATE HATE the Badham maps. They're chock full of pallets and have 2-3 stupidly strong loops. As survivor, I hate The Game...so much. As both, I hate the yamoka's maps.

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549

I absolutely hate The Game as both killer and survivor. I hate it so much.

I also really don't like Rotten Fields. There is not enough structures so if you get caught in the middle of the field, you're screwed. As killer, it's very easy to lose a survivor in the corn, at least I find.

Mother's Dwelling is pretty bad too.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Blood Lodge, from both sides.

Survivors can easily see my Wraith, and Killers can easily see my Kate.

• Biggs
    Biggs Member Posts: 286

you understand how broken you were saying ? you literally hate every killer but in some situations survivor broken maps and love every heavily survivor sided map.. and thats bad..

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578
    edited February 2020

I guess I'm not as good as you guys to have a real hatred for the maps. The reason why I don't like indoor maps is because I'm just not good at them. All I can do is try and get better. The other maps, I don't have any major issues, some maps specifically offer advantages to both the killer and survivor IMO. I win some and I lose some, but I enjoy playing on them overall.

• toxcitynacl
    toxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

As a survivor, yeah I am going to favor a map that 1) gives me the best chance to escape and 2) makes the killer's life as bone breaking painful as possible and if say I have an offering that will send me to that map I'll burn it. I love Yamaoka. It's dark, has tall grasses and bamboo which helps my dark GG Noob clothes blend in as I UE all over the map doing gen after gen.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited February 2020

For both sides:

Hawkins Lab

Lerys

Game

And probably any upcoming indoor map. God, indoor maps are so bad..

• RPGWolfGamer23
    RPGWolfGamer23 Member Posts: 126

Disturbed Ward, too open, too few pallets, and every gen is a 3 or 4 man.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Ormond and Haddonfield. Ormond is way to large for killers to patrol effectively. Haddonfield is just terribly unbalanced.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Let me quote that to the other guy for you

@Biggs he is referring to you :D

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

Hawkins on both sides. I have such a hard time figuring out how to get from point A to B and end up trying to find paths to get through a room.

• TapeKnot
    TapeKnot Member Posts: 248

As both survivor and killer, corn maps. It's likely just because I'm bad at the game, but I always lose track of anybody in corn. When I'm the killer, survivors basically disappear in front of my eyes. When i'm a survivor, the killer is invisible until they get a hit on me.

#reworkcoldwind

• Stitch7833
    Stitch7833 Member Posts: 632

Rotten fields and shelter woods, both these maps feel so very empty, boring and just arent fun. while i do prefer some maps over the others i dont tend to mind as i like going on all maps for a change/challenge but the two i mentioned at the start, well i wouldnt miss them if they got removed.

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620

The cOrN and The Game

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364
    edited February 2020

As nurse I hate indoor maps but as ghostface I love them lol they fit him very well same for Myers my least favorite is red forest ..there nice to look at but bad for gens or corn maps (on console) survivors abuse it

• Haddonfield always haddonfield i kinda hate swamp