Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why should i buy the new dlc? (Salty rant)

Or cosmetics? You guys are clearly screwing killers via match making, ruin changes etc. Why should i care about your paychecks if you guys dont care about killers time?

Before any of you survivors come in allow me to retort to everything you are going to say.

"Get good" i would if the game was enjoyable instead i get broken match making with annoying survivors who can find everyloop and pallet drop. As well as first two gens are done so fast it really doesn't make any sense.

"Gen rushing isnt a thing" yea okay. Neither is camping or tunneling. Its "playing my objective"

"Noed promotes bad gameplay" noed is easily counterable as well as can be stopped. Tell me how i can stop ds locker jumping and the 60 sec cd. Or survivors who hide under the hooked survivor where i cant hit them. Or bt. Or sprint burst. Or any of your second chance perks.

"Swf is fine" if youre a survivor yes. If youre a killer. Fk no.

"Just apply pressure" okay! Let me split myself to 4 and be every where at once.

"3 gen them" yea. Because the game doesnt become longer and more boring for both parties!

"2k and 2 escape is fine" i agree..unless you want to pip.

"Ranks are useless." I cant agree more with how broken and mixmatched matchmaking is.

So whats the point in caring about the devs paycheck if the devs arent caring about killer mains?

Comments