Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

People are delusional when playing this game

mmain
mmain Member Posts: 430

Just finished a match where the survivors had 4 gens done and the killer hadn't gotten a single kill. He had gotten like 3 hooks total, but no kills. As soon as the 4th gen popped the killer started slugging. He got 3 kills that way. I was one of them. No problem. He employed a strategy that works. I was prepared to move on the next match.

But before I get a chance to join a lobby I get a message. This killer is actually taunting me because he won. Telling me I suck and all that jazz. Who knows. Maybe I do suck. But this killer was getting curb stomped until he decided to start slugging. Don't get me wrong.... it's a legit strategy and I don't fault a killer for utilizing it. But if you are getting your derriere handed to you and have to resort to slugging to get kills don't message me afterwards telling me what a great player you are and how much I suck.

I mean if I use a key to escape it's a legal legit strategy, but I'm not going to message the killer afterwards telling them how great I am and how awful they are.

Comments