I feel like I'm doing dbd a favor when I ddecide to play killer

there's some poor survivors out there waiting forever to find a game. there's definitely a shortage of killers it would seem.

you're welcome.

Comments

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

Imagine if survivor did get same amount of BPs or more than killers. It would shift playerbase alot to survivor side.

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

All base BP gains should increase, but killers should probably be getting 3x as many BPs per match than what an average survivor gets.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

You know I'm just going to be that guy. The old logic was that killers get more blood points because they have to buy new add ons for every match.

Now survivors need to get new add ons for their items. Maybe it's about that time.

• Aura_babyy
    Aura_babyy Member Posts: 583

Real mvps play killer. Your service has been duly noted o7

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

Unfortunately this game in it's current state is VERY unforgiving to new killer players, so the only killers that play are people that can keep their chin up through the abuse and learn the game, or long time veterans like me. :/

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

You are doing the game a favour by playing killer.

But at what cost?

Does the need of the majority truly outweight the need of the minority?

• LaniBug
    LaniBug Member Posts: 4

I totally agree. I play survivor alot to save up blood points to level up my killer. Therefore my killer skills aren't the best. But when surviors who are rude and i camp them because theyre a holes message and call me all types of names it makes me not even wanna play killer. But I think people just need to realize it's a game and you get BPS even of you die. I usually don't kill anyone before the last gen unless they taunt me too with that tea bag movement.

Shout out to the killers that down the last victim and carries them to the hatch or the open door.

• samination
    samination Member Posts: 312

They need bot killers. It would be a SWF's wet dream.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

they already have that its call red rank vs gray rank its more or less the same

• evil_one_74
    evil_one_74 Member Posts: 312
  • HulkHodn
    HulkHodn Member Posts: 116

Even when i play fair, no tunneling, no camping and dont get a single kill at the end, they wait for me at the gatest fast vaulting and tbagging. And they are always reds while iam a green rank Killer... No wonder theres a shortage of Killers...

• CrimsonGoddess2
    CrimsonGoddess2 Member Posts: 7

Right I do the same thing, I play fair, I don't camp or tunnel, and if another player yanks someone off the hook when i haven't had a chance to go anywhere I'll go after the uninjured one instead of the guy who was unhooked to give him a chance to heal, just kinda skulking around, having fun and still I get the ones who insist I watch them leave (as if I wouldn't notice) or the dipsticks that will make me chase them out just so they'll leave, cause they know they've won.. you know at least I tried which is more than I can say for some,.I tried and continue to try to learn and get better, but there are always gonna be toxic people who think they bested you,or that they are better. Well they can kiss my butt, weather I sucked or not at least I tried.

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

I play killer because of the long survivor queue on PS4. Otherwise I'd be a survivor main like I was when I was on PC. Just kinda sucks I'm forced into it,then end up having to play purple's and reds that are usually above my skill level. I feel like I'm getting better because of it though. That was my goal when I started playing again.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897

So dont play "nice" nor give chances to survivors, and than their toxicity wont bother you anymore.

Unless they are huge potatoes... huge potatoes make my heart melt and I give then a lot of chances to learn.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    edited February 2020

Survivor queues aren't an issue over here, at least at rank 3 currently. I don't play survivor that often since I finished the tome level, but queues are clearly not a universal problem, maybe more of a local or platform one. It's definitely overblown in the narrative of this forum.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897

Yeah, queue times in the Brazilian server are fine. A little more when survivor, instant when killer. Im in PS4. I think maybe we from South America are lucky about our player-base size...

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

It does feel like that sometimes. I recently asked on these forums if survivors were willing to play 20 killer games a month. I didn't get any replys, thanks guys!

Anywho I still think this would be a good idea for all of us. Play 20 games a month as killer. It is less than a game a day. See it from the killer's perspective and give us some more games to play.

• LetsBeFriendly
    LetsBeFriendly Member Posts: 18

It definitely takes a lot to be killer, patience (because of cues), and humble attitudes. But for all those saying survivors are solely toxic are out of their mind. The toxicity is on both sides.

I went and did some solo matches to do some challenges only to find that at the end of the match the killer 4k'ed us all and I delivered a nice message:

Me: "GG you are a really good killer! Respect <3"

Killer: "GGEZ, fawk you survivors!"

Me: "Why you be like that? I take back my gg"

Killer: "Because I hate survivors, they're all entitled"

And so, this concludes my story. There are entitled, toxic people on both side. It's truly sad in my opinion. Had the game since beta and this is the end result.

• LaniBug
    LaniBug Member Posts: 4

At this point...they make not playing killer fun. Especially by waiting at the gate. Like they only make it because i decide not tonbe toxic like them.

But ol boy do i enjoy it when i get fed up with their bs and play toxic.