Playing the killer now is so stressful.

Ihatelife
Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

I played a few first matches from today as Doc and Leg and Jesus I get the 4k every match, but the amount of stress that I had during these games is hillarious. Not only the ######### matchmaking that I get playing vs red ranks survivor + a lot of survivor sided maps with god windows. Hope breakable walls will fix that #########. And YEAH I get 4k but does that mean that I had fun during these matches? NO. There was a lot of stress.

Have a nice day <3

Comments

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    edited February 2020

I have not derived pleasure from playing killer matches for a while now, do well, do poorly, its all pretty meh

playing survivor is most def more fun

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited February 2020

Well you say it, it is stressful but you still get the 4K most of the time if you know how to play killer. It is really hard to make it a calm experience for killers since it is already pretty easy to win. And in comparison with survivors it cant be as relaxing usually since most time during your trial you are sitting on a gen (which is boring) or you are getting chased (which is fun). After the first 2-3 weeks playing survivor is becoming way more relaxing as playing killer.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

Yep it is more stressful as a killer but that's because a killer have to think how to play and what strategies to use in the course of the entire match. It's like a chess game and that makes it more fun IMO compared to how is survivor play. But of course it can be too much stressful most of the times, specially in red and violet ranks.. and we all know the why. To many second chances perks for survivors, and to many safe loops/pallets.

IDK how people don't get bored at playing survivor.. it is so simple compared to killer play that it turn boring. You just have to run to pallets, double window loops, or safe loops, and as easy as that you can make a killer lose half match or the entire match.

And if you are dumb enough to fail at using the safe windows and the 15+ pallets by map, you still have DH and other second chance perks to prolong your looping ever more.. Survivor gameplay literally looks like you are being treated like a mental illness that needs to be taken by the hand, compared to killer.

• FriendlyMate
    FriendlyMate Member Posts: 10

Well.. I would say maybe try survivor for a bit? Change it up maybe you're just tired.. you know..

Or play something else for a week.. Try Civilisation for a refreshing change.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069