Killers get no penalty for being afk

Survivors get crows on their head that notify killers of their position if they afk

but a killer can just afk and nothing happens beside them getting very little bloodpoints at the end of the match

what should be the penalty for afk killers?

Comments

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    edited February 2020

Nothing.

If the killer doesn't move the entire game do all the gens, 99% both of the exit gates, farm the killer while they are AFK, then leave when max in all categories.

Cause, you are also missing out on bloodpoints due to the killer not doing their job by being AFK lol. So I simulate me being into 10 chases. Same as the other survivors then we move on. With the potential 1 minute game becoming the regular 10min game.

And if you dont like to AFK farm the killer, then just do gens and leave lol.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    edited February 2020

I mean, the crow isn't really a penalty. It's only when you have three crows that the killer gets the noise notification. The killer has to be close to hear the 1-2 crows circling. It's been my experience that killers entirely ignore the Claudettes that go into the locker at the start of the game and never leave, even with the three crow noise notification.

You can report the killers though, for what good that does, for being AFK.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

You win the match. Why are you complaining?

• edogast
    edogast Member Posts: 148

killers still get exp just for being afk, the game doesn't care if you win or lose, just how much time you spend in a match

GET A GRIP