Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Knockout is an evil perk

I’ve had some matches lately where the killer used Knockout, Infectious & Deerstalker (4th one varies). In the last one with Trapper, 3 people bled out completely (1 from beginning of the match - I tried desperately to find him cause I felt really bad, but I couldn’t & then I stepped in a trap). I didn’t care before because this scenario was so uncommon, but I’m running into it a lot more often and it’s just awful. What does the killer get out of doing this? I know I know. Some people just enjoy ruining other people’s match enjoyment. I so wish that perk was nonexistent. It takes quite awhile to get into a match as survivor lately (PS4 for me) only to have to run around trying to find survivors before they bleed out then lying on the ground waiting to bleed out yourself. Then, do you at least get good BP to show for it? No. Ugh... sorry for the rant. I needed to get out my frustration. Thanks for listening!

Comments