What killer ideas do you have?

Options

I would love to hear what killer ideas you have! Maybe some addon ideas and perk ideas, too?

Comments

• Dahliasdollie
    Dahliasdollie Member Posts: 46
    Options

I want a killer kinda like dream witch from identity V. The main killer cant attack and is invinisble to survivors and insteads makes "servants" to attack the survivors. You have one main servant that follows the witch while the 4 other servants are connected to 1 survivor. If you create a servant for a survivor, and it hits them, the servant disappear. I really love this idea

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    Options

Medieval evil knight.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Something dealing with the crows. Maybe being able to see through their eyes? Or a flight ability, where you could travel to various crows on the map while giving you an aerial view. O, and you could activate crows to slow down and/or debuff/damage survivors!

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Right now I'm thinking of a giant frog. Hops to move and attacks with a tongue.

Mori is soft vore.

Better be the next killer btw.

• MongolPSR
    MongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032
    Options

the fact that we don't have more animal or monster based killers is a true crime. I still don't know how we haven't gotten a vampire or werewolf yet. We could literally have Dracula in our game or the wolfman cause they are old enough to be public domain and yet they haven't done something like that yet. I would also like other killers like Frankenstein's monster or the creature from the black lagoon. All of these by the way I believe are public domain so there would be no licensing cost.