The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Killer: Chucky

trouble2x
trouble2x Member Posts: 32

So, hear me out. I would love to see Chucky as a newly introduced killer. However, instead of his standard, iconic doll size I think they could make him life size; making him average height. That way he wouldn’t be too difficult to spot on maps and he could stay true to the iconic shoulder carry. They could also make their own spin on how he came to become a life-sized doll in his backstory. Cosmetic wise they could give him different styled overalls, shirts and shoes; different faces such as a damaged face and benign face. Maybe even different styles of apparel so it’s not limited to just his classic overalls. His arsenal could consist of knives, axes, hammers and other weapons of the like.

Additionally, ideas for Chucky’s Perks and Power could be where there are multiple stationary dolls scattered across the map and he can transfer his soul into them. Once taking over a doll his previous body will cease moving, turning to a husk that he can later teleport to if he chooses to. The power will have a cool down that will refill over time. Moreover, Chucky could add a Red Stain and Heartbeat to one of the husks to “guard” a specific location; fooling survivors into thinking it’s actually him. He could also use these husks/dolls to block off paths— similar to Spirit when she Phasewalks.

Further, the Perks Chucky could wield can vary much like his power and character design. Chucky could have a Perk where he can trap a vault, generator, or pallet after hooking a survivor. Perhaps if they interact with said vault/generator/pallet they are injured or maybe just suffer from an effect such as blindness or exhausted or something to that effect.

Again, these are just ideas and suggestions on what he could bring to the table, nothing concrete. I would just really like to see Chucky in this game as I think he’d make a great addition as Killer. I’m confident they could make him a good killer. One that is fun to play as and fun to play against.

Comments