Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Like most of what the devs do, the DC penalty adversely affects Killers

Dealing with a camping, tunneling Killer? Die on the hook. Dealing with bullying, toxic SWF? Deal with it, even when they refuse to leave the game and proceed to keep taunting you.

Comments

• Entropius
    Entropius Member Posts: 63

You can open the door yourself to start the end-game collapse if the gates are powered. If they refuse to finish the gens and proceed to BM you, that's considered holding the game hostage and is reportable.

• ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

I'm sure they will get right on punishing the survivors.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Actually, the dc penalties affect players as a whole who dc, most players play both sides including the players who dc.

• Entropius
    edited March 2020

The devs are working hard to deliver us the most balanced game they can. They aren't perfect. Even though certain killers need to be buffed/changed (Trapper, Clown, Bubba.) The gap between killer and survivor power isn't as large as some people are making it out to be. Coming from a killer main.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Punishing them for what?

Killers are quite happy having survivors bleed out for their entire game, god forbid survivors sit in a timed exit gate that holding W would make them leave, this is what I've never understood about this complaint of survivors in the exit gate, you literally hold W, you can close your eyes if you'd like, and they'd leave. The game isn't being taken hostage, the game WILL end if the gates are opened, what is there to complain about?

• BulletsNonstop
    BulletsNonstop Member Posts: 364

Jesus way to acknowledge nothing other than killer needs. So terrible this game is. Killers don’t need anything more than what they already have 😂 so spoiled. Friday 13 Jason is so limited and has way more survivors to worry about. In here killers got it easy. How much more do they need to spoon feed you?

• Entropius
    edited March 2020

I'm confused. Didn't I just defend survivors in that post? Damn people in this forum are so delusional. The devs will never make the players of this game happy because you all don't know what you want.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,985

Walk to the exit gate and hit them. If the gates aren't open, open them yourself.

• BulletsNonstop
    BulletsNonstop Member Posts: 364

Trapper definitely doesn’t need anything. He has a million traps that apparently can reset themselves which means His traps are camping generators ? 😂😂 I mean, what if there’s only one spot open on a gen are you kidding me? 😂 the clown.... are you serious? His bottle he throws slows down survivors allowing him to gain distance that’s balance. They already need less than what they have available to them so you guys need to stop the complaining. Killers need a nerf and survivors don’t need ######### really. Surv are fine imo. Perks seem to be very situational which makes them balanced. Killers just lay people out once they find them and you guys have a Mori . It’s just dumb you guys complain about anything . Even if you only get 1-2 kills that should be fine. You don’t need 4K every game. If that were common as I’ve seen it in these crap ranks I’d never play this game again. Survivors want to have fun and gain points too. We aren’t gaining points if everyone’s slugged or dead before they can even do gens. I just think they should go about gens a different way such as collecting parts for them maybe rather than slowing them down. Make it interesting and fun for survivors. Tired of these hook camping slug camping killers that only care about 4Ks and kills. People wanna survive too. Points matter more.

• Entropius

Oh cry me a river. I'm so sick of all you people complaining and getting triggered over everything. "You guys." I play both sides BUDDY. I never said anything about camping, slugging and hook camping. I know those things suck. I've experienced them. I AM SO SICK of people putting words in my mouth. If you think the trapper and clown aren't weak then you've never played as them. If I had to sit here and list off everything that someone thinks is not balanced in this game I would BE HERE ALL NIGHT TYPING. I shouldn't have to write an essay every time I want to reply to someone's thread. Both sides need to chill out!