The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who is your favorite DBD youtuber/streamer

Todgeweiht
Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

What the title says, who is your favorite DBD content creator and why?

Who is your favorite DBD youtuber/streamer 112 votes

Otzdarva
27%
Seiko300FibijeanNos37TapeKnotSN1P3R5G3TH3ADAztreonam78DarkFox85Walker_of_the_fog_96[Deleted User]musstang62KathecruMJ_OutUistreelowezaraSunaIIanuanonymous31337PlantCollectorWSNLzmassaniTemperance 31 votes
Monto
7%
kodiakySblitcherCashelP14TodgeweihtStevenYPHJCZluistjUndershot 8 votes
Noob3
12%
FoggyDownpourdanielbird11PlanetJuke420wichael_wyersGOODBOYMODZZPapiQuentin_Hannonmagicmaster2020IAmShadowZzzSad_TimeKazzLashGlueCephalon_LebronFobbo 14 votes
Farmer John
1%
SilentRiftletathe 2 votes
Demi
1%
DelsKibaraBrucecastro81 2 votes
Ohmwrecker
2%
1dziubo1Owlzeyclaudeet 3 votes
Tru3talent
10%
BlueberryMegaWaffleTrial_By_ScytheDimekShaped0mikeya0Dreaded_Wraith887inbiergebadenArdjetDarkHunter99Deagle0105TrialByFire476 12 votes
Paulie Esther
1%
Hail_to_the_KingTheOtherOne 2 votes
Scott Jund
8%
WeederickScottJundzacmangamingLevelSwordGhostRoaster29AhoyWolfMang_AnwarAwkward_Fiendjamako 9 votes
Other
25%
rhaWhite_OwlnessanikkiWINTERSYucchiSpartagone45LALYTHIARaveanAven_FallenTheRockstarKnightJawsIsTheNextKillerList_of_concernsxEaQuakethen4321DetailedDetriment[Deleted User]Painainferjusnimesulide 29 votes

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Monto

Too bad you cant put more than 10 options

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Demi

Otzrawa is great, but demi's braindead ideas are better

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Other

Fungoose is God!

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Otzdarva

I'm a fan of both Otz and Scott. Both of them strike me as intelligent and reasonable people who try to consider both sides of any argument and readily own up when they make a mistake. They also have sound understanding of how design and balance works, and an admirable sense of sportsmanship.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Demi

I was gonna vote Otz, but Demi's content is just way too funny.

Otz is for when I want to relax and chill while learning more about DBD with his chill voice.

Demi is when I want to laugh at the shenanigans DBD offers.

Demi may be a lot more infrequent than Otz is, but dang when he delivers. He delivers.

• nimesulide
    nimesulide Member Posts: 39
    Other

PainReliever and Otz

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited February 2020
    Otzdarva

Currently Otz. Used to be Monto

No0b3 = very honorable mention. Super funny, pretty skilled, well edited videos, but uploads are a tad infrequent and inconsistent (as many have pointed out.). He does re-use the same sound effects and audio bits a bit too much sometimes though, needs to expand on those.

RIP No votes for Paulie Esther T_T Poor Paulie, he's got to be the most wholesome Fog Whisperer and community member out there. He's the true favorite but in a different way. Best content creator who covers DBD related news, speculation, theorycrafting, lore, and all the great extraneous bits about DBD that aren't about gameplay.

No Yerv on the list of options? He's a pretty cool & chill dude too. I tune in just to listen to what he's got to say about some things, he doesn't make super serious videos he just kinda throws ideas, opinions, and information out there which I can respect. "Hey, here's a problem, here are some ideas about what could be done about it. Don't know if all of these would work or if they're balanced or whatever, but hey this is just to get the conversation started..".

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Other

While I watch literally every streamer on this list (excluding FarmerJohn), my favorite streamer comes down to a battle between Ussylis and AaronPlaysTV (Ayrun).

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360
    Other

I'd love to see Hybrid Panda and Monkey return. From a pure entertainment perspective, they were the best.

• List_of_concerns
    List_of_concerns Member Posts: 183
    Other

Fungoose

This man can do it all... He can be your teacher, your friend, and your entertainer.

• pizzamess
    pizzamess Member Posts: 209
    Other

I like otz quite a bit but I watch umbra way more

• then4321
    then4321 Member Posts: 234
    edited February 2020
    Other

OhTofu, no question about it.

I'm actually surprised he's not on the list seeing as he's the top dbd streamer at night, or close to it. He also does YouTube.

He's a genuinely nice person and treats everyone fairly. As opposed to, I won't name names, some of the people on this list talk smack about others and get very clearly upset when things don't go exactly their way, but if you're a fan of that, to each their own.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Other

Hybrid Panda. A real pity he stopped.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Other

I know that there are only 10 options, but why has the OP pick only entertaining ones? People like Monto, Otz, Noob3, True or Paulie might be fun to watch, but they are not exactly amazing players.

I always looked for really good youtubers and streamers where i can learn something, unfortunatly i didnt find 2 many.

Yet, these are Streamers and Youtubers i would reccommand if edjucation is more important then entertainment for you:

Fungoose: Good with killer and survivor. You think killer is so hard? You think it is impossible to win as survivor? Watch that dude, you will learn a LOT!

Ayrun: I must say he is a bit toxic, but i can not deny how good of a survivor he is. He pulls of some really crazy stuff that i am not often capable to do. If you want to be a good survivor, learn from this young man. He is a bit like noob, but about 1320942934 times better.

Zubat: One of the best of the best i have found for both roles. A very calm, self ironic and overall entertaining person. But yet his skill is what sticks out.

Umbra: Strong killer, exzellent Huntress. I had the plessure to face her, and she got me pretty good. Something True for example can not claim :P.

Ussylis and Tendrills: Good players, very well with survivors.

DeviB: Very good killer main, he is the proof that ruin is not needed. Even before the nerf, he was not running that perk very often. Plays every killer frequently. Can be compared with True, but Devi is definitly a way stronger player. Also not as toxic as him, more relaxing to watch aswell.

• Anki
    Anki Member Posts: 58
    Other

Puppers is a coolio <3 He's always so positive and his attitude is amazing. I also like how playful he is. I do watch most of the content creators on the list too

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Tru3talent

There are 3 I would have put as my "favorite"

Tru3 - Because I enjoy his competitive mindset towards the game and I prefer the killer aspect of the game (even if I disagree with DBD killer balance)

Otz - Because while he does try his best to win he has a more "casual" mindset to the game. This is a nice balance to Tru3.

Monto - Because he mostly plays gimmick builds and messes around for fun. I enjoy his content for fun ideas I may want to try myself.

The three have to be tied for favorite simply because they offer a nice balance from one another and afford me a break from one particular mindset/echo chamber.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Tru3talent

I don't tend to watch Paulie for his gameplay but rather anytime he covers notes/updates/events. He is my favorite source of DBD info dump! Also he is probably one of the most humble players out there.

• Ravean
    Ravean Member Posts: 98
    Other

Gammalunatic

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Scott Jund

Pain Relievers, Fungoose, Scott, and Otz are pretty much equal in my eyes

• IAmShadowZzz
    IAmShadowZzz Member Posts: 43
    Noob3

It's a hard choice between Monto and Noob3. But I have to give it to noob, because I've been watching him longer.

• Quake
    Quake Member Posts: 230
    Other

Where is Hexy?!?

• sahidoaisow
    sahidoaisow Member Posts: 11
    Other

PainRelievers

• Deagle0105
    Deagle0105 Member Posts: 44
    Tru3talent

watching Tru3 play just make me feel relax and happy after hours of stressful killer gameplay

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Monto

Monto plays the builds I enjoy watching. He seems to be having more fun than many of the others I watch.

Tru3: I enjoy the competitive mindset and how he analyses the game as he plays it. He helps newer players understand how you should play certain sides. My problem with him is I disagree with his mindset on certain balance issues. I also think a lot of his fans can encourage a lot of toxicity.

Otz: I recently started watching him and he seems really good. My problem with him is that he STOLE my tapp cosmetic. I was running that cosmetic since the end of August and now people are going to think I copied him which I'd annoying.

Paulie: I only watch this lore/who's the next killer videos. He seems funny but he isn't a great survivor so I struggle to watch his gameplay.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,044
    Other

Tofu, without a doubt. I also enjoy ScottJund a lot, but I mainly watch Tofu.

Sadly only on Youtube, he streams at times where I simply cannot watch his Stream (starting at 3 AM in the Night for me).

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    Otzdarva

Out of these, definitely Otz. Super informative and a damn sweet guy in general. I'd love to see Hybrid Panda return, he's my OG now and forever, but then again I completely understand why he's on indefinite hiatus.

• jamako
    jamako Member Posts: 48
    Scott Jund

Scott and the other guy who has great key....

moments

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250
    Other

To have Monto and not Puppers. SHAME OP, shame

• Todgeweiht
    Monto

;_; Those were the ones I could remember at the top of my head

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656
    Other

I used to watch JenDenise a lot. Now I watch my streamer friends if I'm gonna watch any streams, or occasionally I'll pick a random person without too many views to spread the love.

• Spartagone45
    Spartagone45 Member Posts: 122
    Other

TallerToast

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Noob3

Extremely close between No0b and Otz for me