What is the worst exhaustion perk?

For me, lithe. I used it in the past and from experience I can say that I prefer running anything else but it. Because of the hits through windows, it is just not worth. It can be activated sometimes, but when I'll fast vault into a jg gym, then it is pretty much useless. I guess it's good to relocate to certain loops, but other than that, I hate it. I prefer balanced landing over it tbh.

What about you? What do you think is the worst exhaustion perk? Let me know down below.

Comments

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

I think Head On is the worst one, even tho I don't think any of them are bad. But either way, Head On ist the most fun one.

• Murphy
    Murphy Member Posts: 5

Dead Hard.

Dedicated servers are ######### trash, and you are gonna get downed and be exhausted like 75% of the time you use it.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Lithe. You're vaulting a window to create distance. You don't really need a speed boost in top of that. I also find lithe player's play extremely predictably. Dead hard might be horrible for actually dodging attacks now, but using it for distance is still a strategy, with the majority of killers having absolutely no way to counter it.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited March 2020

I'd say Balanced Landing. In most maps you're lucky if you can find one or two places where to use it. This makes it extremely situational, a lot more than any other exhaustion perks.

Post edited by White_Owl on
  • neekocheeko
    neekocheeko Member Posts: 88

I would say balanced landing after the nerf. The others you can use effectively on any map while balanced landing can be a dead perk.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

cause of dedicated servers dead hard is unreliable but when it worked I think lithe is the worst