Did I have fun? No.

Options

How is it killers can go in with little to no perks and slay people like that in a game that’s so perk dependent 😂 telling me killers don’t need a nerf on their melee range or speed or something? They dont even need perks 😂 solo survivor makes me sad man this ######### sucks. Killers just swiftly get their 4Ks so I don’t wanna hear about gen speeds

Comments

• BulletsNonstop
    BulletsNonstop Member Posts: 364
    Options

I posted a pic of it. It’s just ridiculous how fast they can kill you sometimes. Slow down gen speed if you can slow how fast they can kill you ... maybe games can last longer than this. I’m disappointed in the amount of points killers get too. That’s just so lopsided. I got plenty of heals and hook rescues too. Ideally in games like this why do I feel like someone just gets so shorted on points? If you guys want your 4Ks every game at least don’t let people walk out with 5K points for trying while killers racking up 30K .

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

I’m not fooling nobody. Stay out of this post if you want to be inconsiderate in the way other people feel about this game. I’m sorry you get matched against rank 1 survivors that work your ass. Look at that picture... how is that bait?

• Nixxied
    Nixxied Member Posts: 5
    Options

Judging by your perks tells me your squad is trash, so it’s not surprising that a mediocre killer folded you guys. Killers don’t need to be nerfed because trash survivors don’t know how to loop or lure a survivor along.

• Ace_Of_Spades
    Ace_Of_Spades Member Posts: 68
    Options

I believe this guy 100%. I AM this guy. Except ive grown tired of the game, but i still love the game. Ive sunk enough time into it. Maybe something will make it fresh again... but it wont be Deathslinger.

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

To be honest that sounds totally NORMAL. That’s how it SHOULD be. Simply because YOU as a KILLER do not need to kill ALL 4 people every game. How is that fun for survivors? I saw somebody with 2/4 kills have twice the amount of points as everyone else 😂 it’s about the points man. Everybody’s here for them, so we can buy perks. Just have fun.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951
    Options

All i see is a group of low rank survivors having a rough time against a vetter killer 😮

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Not sure if you're trolling but... the screenshot shows him as a survivor, you can tell because his panel is highlighted, it does this to show which player you are... =/ lmao the fact that others upvoted you really says something about this forum too.

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

I played today and got hooked once, and I died as soon as second stage took place. That should never be a thing. Like I said, map design is absolutely terrible for survivors. I don’t want to come in and die in these games because trap based killers have a million reusable traps, have impeccable range, are fast and just kill you too soon. Just don’t get caught? Map design literally prevents you from going anywhere. Too many dead ends and not enough places to hide that don’t seem too obvious. Work on gen control killers not so much how many kills you get every game. We both have objectives to do, that’s how it should be.

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

You guys really don’t get it do you lmao I’m being honest here not trolling. It’s got nothing to do with being new or veteran player. I speak on behalf of point distribution and melee range of killers. I don’t think those things are fair. Don’t put vaults in the game if they don’t work properly. If I took the time to go through a vault why am I getting slammed into the ground when the killer is back behind me on the other side of the vault? It’s just rough.

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 219
    Options

No one thinks you are trolling. Everyone thinks you are a new player and clueless. You obviously don't have enough experience to truly know what you are talking about. We all though "killers were so op!" when we were new. Play a thousand hours; half of that as killer. You will change your mind.

Killers are intentionally allowed to hit you through a window. It's been that way since day one. 3 feet from a window, you are gonna get hit. If you are 6 feet from a window, it's latency. The hits are "generous" at times due to the servers that were implemented 6+ months ago. Hits on P2P were better, but there were still ping spikes and killers "could" (It didn't happen much to me) implement a lag switch to get unfair hits. Severs stopped lag switching, but implemented a lot more "latency" than was in normal good ping P2P games. It was a trade off. A bad trade off many would say. If it brings us crossplay, and god help us, better lobby times, I will live with it. The only thing worse than bad hits is playing lobby simulator.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,096
    Options

I'll be as constructive as I can. Killers seem very powerful to new or less experienced players. I'm guessing it's a combination of both because you've mentioned maps being bad for survivors. That couldn't possibly be further from the truth. Many pallets and windows on a lot of maps are completely safe for survivors unless they make a mistake. I have a feeling this is bait, but in the event that it isn't, give it time and keep working on your skills.

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

It’s way more frustrating as survivor and doesn’t seem worth it. It is most definitely killer sided. If you get 0-2 kills a game I’d say that’s a good game. Killer mains wanna quit because they can’t get their 4Ks and wanna call this game survivor sided? I don’t think so. In terms of points gathered at the end of a match killers rake it in. Coming in and doing these 5 gens feels more like a chore. At least killer is fun. You come in, you set traps, you catch people off guard, you get points for everything. I don’t see myself hitting all 4 categories every game to match that because I don’t get to heal my teammates their getting camped to death or used as bait 😂 these gens just feel like a chore. Just a bunch of pushing LB and RB the entire match that’s it? Sheesh. I wanna find parts or have more to explore. You’re just gonna throw us in a small arena with a fast killer and tell us to loop? Nah, I’m good 😂 not with that melee range he’s got. I just find that frustrating situations seem way more common among survivor experiences while playing the game.

• BulletsNonstop
    edited March 2020
    Options

im just at odds with some of the things I’ve seen once I’m being chased and it seems questionable if I really deserved to go down.

• greekfire774
    greekfire774 Member Posts: 170
    Options

This post is exactly why new players shouldn't get a valid opinion on balance changes to this game. Y'all did this with Freddy, you did it with legion, you did it with every single killer that's been released til they get nerfed to the ground to cater to y'all. Maybe get out of yellow ranks and realize how survivor sided this game actually is. You'll see that finally once you reach rank 9 or so. At low ranks, sure, killers don't need perks because you and your team aren't any good yet at the game. Get to purples ranks and that all goes out the door. Killers getting gen rushed, 5 minute games where you see nobody, getting looped for days and having no way to prevent it other than searching out another chase. Your entire post is an invalid statement about killers and until you get to a point where you see how this game is actually played, you shouldnt be suggesting serious balance changes to Nerf killers.

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

It’s just stressful sometimes and I feel like killers got too much control over ones experience playing. The Killer being host, DCing games losing stuff. Camping, it’s all a lot to put up with. That’s why I say, it should be harder for 4Ks than I feel like it is. Rank 1s might have your ass beat looping you but it’s NOT something everyone is good at. That shouldn’t be the difference maker 😂 I’ll just go die in F13 it’s so much more satisfying and at least I’m like yeah I can see how I got outplayed in that situation I shouldn’t have gone over there to repair that car at that time. Jason’s right around the corner chasing that person and I got caught up in it. Here I’m like, nah you’re back there you don’t deserve to hit me. That lunge though.....

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030
    Options

poor bate 10/10

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

The Mori.... it’s just sad dude. Why 3/4 of every killer I face have either Mori or are playing Michael Myers or Dr? 😂 I want to see more demogorgons. I just waited 5 hours to play a game and silent killers, static blasters or Mori is really a thing that often? Stooooop it. Where the variation. Ruin is still good especially with surveillance? Why even play 😂 survivor sided my ass. These killers and items devs give you guys suck the fun out of the game.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

Rank up dude. Play killer against really good survivors, you haven't seen abuse yet. Wait until you face survivors that coordinate with borrowed time, DS, adrenaline, head on, etc... gen popping like popcorn.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,559
    Options

Killer is definitely more powerful in lower ranks. That is a common fact.

They become pretty even in Green and Purple Ranks. Survivors can waste a bit of time at that rank. Killers can mindgame a bit. Neither are optimal.

At Red Ranks, Survivors hold the power. They can loop for quite some time and are knowledgable about the Killer and game. Killers are able to mindgame and have game knowledge, but are unable to stop most Survivors from using a loop to waste 25-45 seconds.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

Hush now, he will regret going off when he cools down.

• amarakay95
    amarakay95 Member Posts: 24
    Options

That's funny. I get out 7 out of 10 games and of those 7 games, I'd say everyone in the match escapes 5 out of the 10.

• sekkima
    sekkima Member Posts: 194
    Options

Personally I prefer that a survivor give me a good chase even if it costs me the 5 gens, it is rare to see the good survivors, currently all survivors play like rats and have fun with their m1.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

yeah ive missed that the first time i was seeing it.

still doesnt change anything about the original statement ive made with my comment though.

instead of coming here and complaining about the most basic killer abilities (he has, on multiple occasions, demanded a nerf to the basic lunge range, calling it OP and saying killers shouldnt have it), he should instead play killer, rank up to a decent rank and then come back here, look at his nerf suggestions and decide whether they would be a good implementation to the game or not.

that would also be the reason others have upvoted the comment (i think - ofc i cant talk for these people) - the general statement of my comment, even when missing such a detail, still stands and imo is very much justified.

• Predator3174PL
    Predator3174PL Member Posts: 302
    Options

By the ranks I can say that 4k is normal there even with weak killers. Come back when you will hit purple-red ranks

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Yeah lower ranks a lot of killers just tunnel. Sux. Try get a few friends to swf with.

Have you played killer yourself? Good way to get blood points and see game from different angle.

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674
    Options

You’re in low ranks man. Any killer is fine at those ranks because a lot of the time killers camp and most survivors don’t play well and make a ton of mistakes. If red or purple rank survivors went against that pig all gens would be done before she hooked anyone.

• DYNAMICskills7
    DYNAMICskills7 Member Posts: 129
    Options

Just a catfish people, even the way it talks is as bright as day.

• just_a_noob
    just_a_noob Member Posts: 247
    Options

I don't totally agree with this. there are maps that favor the survivors way more than killer. haddonfield, some of the car wrecker maps, red forest even Lery's i would say favor's survivors more because there are so many loops/windows etc.. I'm not a big fan of the coldwind farm maps but depending on the killer then these maps definitely favor the survivor more...killers like myers can't stalk through the corn and he 's a slower killer, thats a huge disadvantage to him.

as for killers that have traps, use urban against the hag or just crouch. you can usually predict where her traps are anyway and flashlights can get rid of her traps. Trapper is annoying but he can only hold so many traps at one time. a lot of survivors disarm them and you can still get/struggle out them. the small game perk can counter traps too even against freddy. use the perk sabateur and break the trappers traps.

there's lots of places to hide in maps.

• just_a_noob
    Options

it's true. i just had a game as survivor yesterday and abused these perks but only because the killer was camping and tunneled the whole game. finished all gens, i got downed by noed, got hooked. someone else got hooked, someone got me off with BT, i went to the other person hooked (who was being face camped), got hit but BT protected me, i got the survivor off hook (gave them BT) then i got downed but when i got picked up i used DS, the person i got off hook took a hit for me with BT and all 4 of us got out oh and someone else used DH to make it out the exit.

my play style is determined by the killers play style during game. yes, i have all those perks but if the killer hadn't tunneled the whole game and face camped then i would have left the save for someone else.

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736
    Options

Of course it’s the d strike user crying LOLOLOLLL

• Rmgaming98275
    Rmgaming98275 Member Posts: 14
    Options

Killers will slug the last person to make sure I die in the end and I'm trying to finish my challenges for the 2 iridescent emblems and got no where because killers have noed it has to go

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Your team just got heavily outplayed. That doesn't mean the game is killer sided.

• just_a_noob
    Options

cleanse totems and then there will be no noed at the end