The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

FanArt: Unmasked Killers

Naochi_xx
Naochi_xx Member Posts: 14
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

My version of these killers, in order its the pig, the shape, the nurse and the huntress.

Comments

• LukaKovac
    LukaKovac Member Posts: 26
    We know how pig looks like, its in the SAW movie and other drawings are great
  • Wow these are very good
    Keep up the great work 😊
  • Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Naochi_xx said:

My version of these killers, in order its the pig, the shape, the nurse and the huntress.

We already know what Michael and the Pig look like 
  • Naochi_xx

@meg_main_big_brain said:
    Wow these are very good
    Keep up the great work 😊

Thanks man

• JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

These are great! I like how you drew Amanda and the Nurse, especially the Nurse cause i like that type of hairstyle.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

@Naochi_xx said:

Wow these are very good
    Keep up the great work 😊

Thanks man

The piece itself is excellent and I love how clean it all looks, almost as if done digitally. My criticisms are:

The Shape and the Huntress have near identical facial structures in your depictions of them.

The Huntress' hair is not akin to a pIxie cut and is instead a bun, with the bangs/fringe pulled back along with anything else.

But a few things I love.

Sally (The Nurse) does indeed have a curved nose bridge.

Whilst you may have done her lips a little dark, almost like she's wearing lipstick, you appear to have gotten the shape spot-on.

Overall? Whilst it won't be 100% accurate like most pieces depicting unreleased content/concepts such as the Killer's faces under their masks, it is still a good depiction regardless of it's accuracy. If you was trying to make this piece seem more factual than a mere exploration of the possibilities than I would most likely dislike this more. But even then... I'd really like it.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Naochi_xx said:

How TF do you draw that good? I admire people who can draw this kinda stuff.
  • Naochi_xx

@thekiller490490 said:
    Naochi_xx said:

How TF do you draw that good? I admire people who can draw this kinda stuff.

Damn dude, I really apreciate that, thanks

• Naochi_xx

@JaPonii said:
    These are great! I like how you drew Amanda and the Nurse, especially the Nurse cause i like that type of hairstyle.

thanks!

• Naochi_xx

@JammyJewels said:

@Naochi_xx said:

Wow these are very good
    Keep up the great work 😊

Thanks man

The piece itself is excellent and I love how clean it all looks, almost as if done digitally. My criticisms are:

The Shape and the Huntress have near identical facial structures in your depictions of them.

The Huntress' hair is not akin to a pIxie cut and is instead a bun, with the bangs/fringe pulled back along with anything else.

But a few things I love.

Sally (The Nurse) does indeed have a curved nose bridge.

Whilst you may have done her lips a little dark, almost like she's wearing lipstick, you appear to have gotten the shape spot-on.

Overall? Whilst it won't be 100% accurate like most pieces depicting unreleased content/concepts such as the Killer's faces under their masks, it is still a good depiction regardless of it's accuracy. If you was trying to make this piece seem more factual than a mere exploration of the possibilities than I would most likely dislike this more. But even then... I'd really like it.

well thank you, i'll have this in mind for future drawings.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    How do you draw so good I've trying drawing some of the killers on my own and they've turned out absolutely terrible, people who can draw good always have my respect. Very good artwork and I hope to see more!
  • Naochi_xx

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    How do you draw so good I've trying drawing some of the killers on my own and they've turned out absolutely terrible, people who can draw good always have my respect. Very good artwork and I hope to see more!

I draw a bit almost everyday, looked liked crap at firs but slowly starts taking shape the more you draw. thank you.

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

here

• fGringo
    fGringo Member Posts: 37

@βLAKE said:
    here

### LOLOLOLOL