Hi

Options

Who else thinks that the hillbilly needs to be nurft I hate how there is not a long enough cool down time for his instant down same with the cannable

Comments

• Raven9
    Raven9 Member Posts: 298
    Options

I personally don't find that killer balanced ;D Especially in version 3.6.0, the maps will be resized, pallet quantities will change, safe places will decrease and there will be frangible walls. In this version this killer will really be a big problem.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

well, of course whether you find something balanced or not is up to you.

you are certainly right that the 3.6.0 update will make him stronger aswell, though i wouldnt say that it would massively shift the balance around him - if you ask me, the pallet changes are actually more of a nerf to him, due to the fact that there will be a lot more of them, therefore more unsafe ones. its gonna be a lot rarer to catch someone out in the open with that change, which is where Billies usually get the most chainsaw hits.

the map size is quite the big topic with him, i agree here, though smaller maps usually also mean more obstacles standing around in close proximity to each other, so it can also be quite hard to efficiently use your chainsaw run - he still tops many many killers in forms of map pressure though.

for breakable walls, yeah it might be a little much that he can break them with his chainsaw - at least i believe he can. i think the devs stated at some point that any killer with a pallet breaking ability would also be able to break down these walls with it.

imo his basekit is certainly fine and one of the best balanced out there - i will not deny though that it can be quite strong with certain add ons.

if he needs any changes, it should be add on changes rather than any nerfs to his basekit.

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351
    Options

I honestly thought this was gonna be a wholesome post saying something like "hi guys I'm new to the game, I love it, what tips do you guys have?" etc. But no, it's another nerf Billy thread. Killer mains after seeing this post:

Ah #########, here we go again.

But in all seriousness, learn how to loop and hide behind objects when you hear him revving his chainsaw, he's quite easy to loop. Look up No0b3 or Tru3ta1ent, their looping capabilities are superb and easy to comprehend.

• mrdead
    mrdead Member Posts: 51
    Options

Hi!

Uh, no he really seems ok to me.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Hello there! 💖

Stop asking for Hillbilly nerfs, he’s fine. Just get to a loop and force an M1. Also please don’t include Leatherface...he’s literally one of the worst killers. Don’t be out in the open, you’re just asking to be downed.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

hell no

• Raven9
    Raven9 Member Posts: 298
    Options

The saw's oil and gas do not run out. In version 3.6.0 the palettes can easily break everything using this saw. In particular, I would like to point out that some add-on is really abused. So nerf should come to this damn killer, this is valid in the leathface that I said.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Hi! Nope.. hillbilly is fine as he is. Some addons should be super rare, but everything else is okay in my opinion.

• wolf2014
    wolf2014 Member Posts: 17
    Options

Thank you everyone for your comments it really helped out a lot