Developers - Have you considered pushing back the next chapter to focus on the current content?

Arxaion
Arxaion Member Posts: 104

As the title states, have you considered pushing back the next chapter release to instead focus on balancing the current content and fleshing out what we have so far? The game could probably use some love in that department.

Things to consider

• Revamping old maps to match the quality of the new Lery's and Dead Dawg
  • Looking back at old perks to make the weak ones stronger, and the strongest ones a bit weaker
  • Reworking older add-ons (some sets of add-ons have only benefits, while others have both benefits and detriments that make the system seem a little convoluted)
  • Balancing killers around their base power instead of their add-ons
  • Removing the struggle spam
  • I'm sure the forums could come up with other things

Comments

• RPGWolfGamer23
    RPGWolfGamer23 Member Posts: 126

If any map I want reworked, it's Disturbed Ward, I hope they get to that one soon.

They did confirm that they were going to rework some of the weaker or older perks, don't know if those changes will be done by the time the new chapter is released.

Billy's and Bubba's need a bit of tweaking, especially Bubba.

They are actually doing this with the Plague by giving her one Pool of Devotion already corrupted without having to bring in one of the apples so she can actually use her power.

I honestly have no issue with struggle spam, unless it kills me anyways even though I'm struggling.

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364

Pushing stuff back would be a terrible idea

• mrdead
    mrdead Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2020

I mean, developers always consider things like that, so in that way, yes?

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Apparently they took your advice. Its delayed till the tenth

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

Fixing the game does not earn immediate dollars (or rubles, or yen, or lira, whatever your taste). Putting out new shinies will generate revenue.

Naturally, a business will be a business.

I totally agree with you, though. It would be nice to fix the core of the damn game to make everything they release that more exciting.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

They are balancing cosmetics shop.