Anyone else bored with the game now?

Theres not many reasons to keep playing anymore for me, the rift and a few of my friends are kinda the only things keeping me into the game.I find f13 more fun than dbd now and yes I know, " f13 bad and dbd good". Dbd has no rewards for playing besides shards, you get the same boring killers and survivors to go against, can't do anything fun in the matches without getting absolutely destroyed by a killer or survivor, and ranking up gives you nothing for reaching rank 1. Now the new dlc is delayed for another week so there's not much reason to play for another week for me.

Comments

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Yes, but I just need to farm enough Blood Points to finish leveling my last 2 killers and please my OCD. Luckily, I can play survivor and not stress while farming.

I'm just starting to get into fighting games now and I can't believe how much I missed playing Dead or Alive. I'm waiting for Tekken 7 and MK11 to go on sale too.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Been bored for a while

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,152

I been bored to the point i been using the whole roster of killers.

• mrdead
    mrdead Member Posts: 51

No. I checked and everyone is completely happy with it in every way.

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 248

It's this for me, I find myself opening the game out of habit, sometimes it;s just running in the background and I'm not actually playing lol.

When I do decide to play I'll play 1 or 2 rounds and then bounce cause I get bored.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    edited March 2020

It's 6:03PM right here and queue times are taking long on PC, killer and survivor.

I'm getting tired of this. Killers need some Love to return the playerbase back to normal times.

• UnXcep1ional
    UnXcep1ional Member Posts: 16

Not bored enough to stay away from forums and nightly games with Survivor and Killer. The only boring thing for me is the ridiculously long wait times on PS4.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I'm only not bored because I'm preparing for the new chapter to release.

Gotta get 1 million Bloodpoints and make sure every other killer has BBQ and T3 ruin unlocked.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Me: sigh i’ll just get off.

Also me a couple hours later: Huh DBD sounds fun rn.

Then just rinse and repeat forever :)

• mrdead
    mrdead Member Posts: 51

I'll play killer right now if they don't take 20 minutes to get into.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

I love waiting 30 minutes for a five minute game. Last Year might not be perfect, but it knows how to combine a serious of map specific objectives into an enjoyable experience for killer and survivor.

Imo, gens should be one of 2 or 3 objectives for survivors to complete, since the devs in their infinite wisdom have decided to leave gen speed untouched.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    edited March 2020

to me survivor (mostly solo) is boring and frustrating but i enjoy more playing killer now. nicely some challenge and no frustrations about moris and tunnelers and sweaty killers. and i get a lot more bloodpoints so i can level up a few characters

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317

Yes.

As killer, 1 chase to get 1 hook and you're 2 gens down... How are we supposed to hook 12 times? It's frustrating because you know not all the survivors are good..