Sloppy Butcher+Thanatophobia

Devs,do these two perks stack? Does the Thanatophobia effects stack with the mangled effect from Sloppy Butcher?

Comments

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103

Oh yes, yes it does. I use it every game, it's better than ruin in my opinion cause survivors love to focus on healing over gen repair.

• TheRealSlimShady
    TheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

@Noodle said:
    Oh yes, yes it does. I use it every game, it's better than ruin in my opinion cause survivors love to focus on healing over gen repair.

Nice,i really hope so,been thinking about trying some interesting builds lately..

• TheRealSlimShady

@Peanits said:
    They do. You can also stack it with caulrophobia and dying light for maximum "no fun because I said so".

Hahah..k i'll try these too,dont worry,not gonna tell them you were the one who told me to do it,thanks.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,531

@Peanits said:
    They do. You can also stack it with caulrophobia and dying light for maximum "no fun because I said so".

Hahah..k i'll try these too,dont worry,not gonna tell them you were the one who told me to do it,thanks.

I've tried it personally. It's nasty. If you're in the terror radius, you might as well not even heal.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Peanits said:
    No fun because i said so... You bastard xDDD 
  • TheRealSlimShady

Sounds like a plan,thanks for answering

• Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2018

Wouldn't it be better then to run Claurophobia with Distressing then? You know.. to make sure they're always within your terror radius.

• TheRealSlimShady

@Twix said:
    Wouldn't it be better then to run Claurophobia with Unnerving Presence then? You know.. to make sure they're always within your terror radius.

You mean distressing?

• TheRealSlimShady

Coulrophobia with Distressing is the perfect marriage xD

• Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Twix said:
    Wouldn't it be better then to run Claurophobia with Unnerving Presence then? You know.. to make sure they're always within your terror radius.

You mean distressing?

Yes, that's right, sorry, since people usually run Unnerving and Distressing together I get them mixed up :P

• TheRealSlimShady

@Twix said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Twix said:

You mean distressing?

Yes, that's right, sorry, since people usually run Unnerving and Distressing together I get them mixed up :P

Yep,i got ya..Doc also would be a perfect "anti-heal" with those perks and his addons