DEV you really force killer stop playing the game

Options
2»

Comments

• sweaty_gamer
    sweaty_gamer Member Posts: 25
    Options

I am a red rank killer and I keep getting purple and even green ranks survivors more than red ranks, and tbh I keep getting bored because its not fair at all for them

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

Oooooooh so "balanced" means "chill easy 3-4k game"? Lol.

If you are looking to play a game to relax then maybe play something other than DbD. Not trying to be an ass but that's just how it is. You can;t play killer and expect to go against same rank survivors and be sure that you will have a chill game where you don't have to actually tryhard a bit if you want to get them all.

And then there's the fact that some green ranks play better than some reds, jsut because the ranking in this game is not accurate and doesn't really measure your "skill".

• IamB4tm4n88
    IamB4tm4n88 Member Posts: 58
    Options

Rank has nothing to do with skill. Im a 50/50 player being a 6 survivor and 7 killer. The only thing Im hearing on this thread is I should be getting easy 4ks and its too hard. if youre in a gm with reds and purples and youre a 10 its not on accident and the same person complaining about playing them is the same person who runs his mouth when he gets a 4k. Most killers past a certain rank are not useable, I play against the same 4 or 5 killers that are viable and only use a couple myself. Builds are also a big help as well I watched alot of streamers and videos to assist me. But at the end of the day its a game and if people are way to stressed to play a game maybe need to put it down

• Deagle0105
    Deagle0105 Member Posts: 44
    Options

i understand your feelings,it just too stressful for a video game

• Biggs
    Biggs Member Posts: 286
    Options

Please let adults talk don't embarass yourself even more thanks

• Cheeso
    Cheeso Member Posts: 3
    Options

Bruh but still it's so ######### its so anoying I have the same problem... And yes you get kills but it didn't make fun at all

• w_sohl
    w_sohl Member Posts: 124
    Options

Wait, are you really bitching about minimum 2K every match you posted? If you think you deserve a 4k every match, just leave the game now. Hell, you DCed one match.

• w_sohl
    w_sohl Member Posts: 124
    Options

He didn't show any that backed up his complaint. Unless his complaint is that he wants every matche against survivors that have no chance against him and he deserves a 4k.

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144
    edited March 2020
    Options

The last 3 screenshots weren't so bad. I feel you though the matchmaking sucks.

• Mooncubus
    Mooncubus Member Posts: 32
    Options

While I do agree this matchmaking is looking pretty terrible (and I've seen the same in my matches on ps4) you seem to be doing fairly well against them, so not sure why you're complaining.

• Jacksansyboy
    Jacksansyboy Member Posts: 174
    Options

1st, ranks don't mean skill, because it's super easy for survivors to rank up, and

2nd, the devs have basically said that they are aware matchmaking is broken, but they aren't even going to try to fix it. They plan on making a whole new system that may or may not even work. So until then, ranks will stay screwed up. Even then, if the new system sets every one to 0, the first month or so is just going to be hell until people start to spread out.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

Forced?

No.

It's voluntary...

and highly recommended.

• NoMitherPlayer
    NoMitherPlayer Member Posts: 174
    Options

There's something you forgot to mention. Watching the amount of points survivors get in your lobby and hour own points, you're definately not stopping the genrush at all. It seems like you take a few chases then get gen rushed, focus on the ones you've hooked. But you're right, the match versus greens seemed fine other matches unfair

• bgbomb
    bgbomb Member Posts: 434
    Options

Think before you talk.

All i ask.

Is match me with the same rank.

And may i ask you why not match me with the red rank when i am a green rank killer = i want every match against survivors that have no chance against me?

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

rank doesn't really matter and also didn't got "bullied" by them, so its fine

• Oshi
    Oshi Member Posts: 306
    edited March 2020
    Options

Rotten "Pepega" Fields - best map for non mobility killers (you know this is a sarcasm, right?). Three SWF / one random. 10/10 "ranking" balance, they sacriface their poor random, three gen lock themself in the corner of map and still escape in hatch (key from chest). It will be an 4k. So, rank issue not an problem, SWF and KEY's is real problem, which never would be fixed. 

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
    Options

The thing i tell myself is in really your game as a killer start when the first 2 gen are done you will feel lest stressful