Today I facecamped my first survivor as Bubba

mitrokosta
mitrokosta Member Posts: 10
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

Never facecamped before because it's not fun for survivors and boring for the killer. But watching the toxic ######### who tbagged me all game die is so damn satisfying. It feels definitely better than being taunted at the exit gate.

If you feel depressed after your killer games, take Bubba, find a toxic survivor who tbags or flashlight/vault spams and make them pay. They are so common so you will probably meet them in a game or two.

Now, I'm not encouraging facecamping as a legit strategy because it's very toxic and ineffective. So please don't camp survivors unless they BM you. But these toxic shitheads, they deserved it. Also the endgame chat was very pleasant to read. And yes, I made it clear that they were camped for BMing.

Comments

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172

Don't blame you. SWF teams are the worst thing to verse against and facecamping can get you a few kills (Possibly). Until the devs do something im gonna be proxying and facecamping more often

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Its a rite of passage for Leatherface to run insidious and hide in the basement, waiting for someone to come for the chest.

Once you start, you'll never stop. You'll queue up in the lobby, see your character standing idle and feel like you're in an exhilarating chase.

This is the future you chose.

• StevenYPH
    StevenYPH Member Posts: 8

Honestly I too despise face-camping, but sooner or later you just get tired of being constantly blinded, tea-bagged and infini-looped and end up playing in response to them.

I recently started giving Bubba some playtime myself (mostly because I don't have BBQ as a teachable yet), and tried very hard not to play toxic. But after dealing with some pretty disrespectful SWF's I ended up playing cheap. One survivor played as Adam and was using an insta-blind flashlight, which he spammed me with multiple times. It was annoying, I REALLY dislike being blinded in the game. It's something that aggravates me. I can forgive the occasional, strategic blind but when you do it just to do it, then I get something of a vengeance bloodlust. I caught up to him and facecamped him until he died. I felt no guilt for doing it under those circumstances. Even when the match ended he said nothing, he knew why I did it. Not something I want to make a habit of, but yeah...

• Cheeki_Beaky_Bird
    Cheeki_Beaky_Bird Member Posts: 148

Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

No shame. We all do it at least once. Welcome <3