The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Until we can finally change our usernames.

ChesterTheMolester
ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
edited August 2018 in Off-topic
I will claim the names HarryTheHarasser and TuckerTheBugger here.

Thats all.

Comments

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2018

i claim the names "it's been (days since Freddy was added) since last big change, buff Freddy please, Wraith sucks buff Freddy and LF needs a rework"

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited August 2018
    SNTD said:

i claim the names "it's been (days since Freddy was added) since last big change, buff Freddy please, Wraith sucks buff Freddy and LF needs a rework"

Freddy buff is coming in a few months and Wraith is worse than Freddy so chill out.
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    SNTD said:

Freddy buff is coming in a few months and Wraith is worse than Freddy so chill out.

Nah, Freddy is worse.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited August 2018
    Chi said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    SNTD said:

Nah, Freddy is worse.

Have to disagree, Freddy can apply pressure to survivors and waste time of more than one person at a time while also being better with hit and run tactics.

He also has a ranged tag and true invisibility and isnt nearly as slow as the Wraith when becoming invisible.

Freddy doesnt have much going for him but he atleast has something, Wraith is just a base Killer once he defeats his own stealth with a bell.
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on
  • 0uchMyMeg
    0uchMyMeg Member Posts: 13

Freddy can be dodged SO easily though...