new version legacy

Options

it would be great to do a second version of the legacy, sliver legacy, so we have gold so why not give a second chance to others in the form of a silver legacy create a hard event for something limited

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

First one isn't even gold. And honestly nah, I don't think we need anything new similar to legacy

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

No

• skillszooom
    skillszooom Member Posts: 11
    Options

if you don't need it, why do you say anything about it?

• skillszooom
    Options

if you don't like limited things you don't have to comment on it at all :D only a stupid person comments on something that doesn't interest him

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

I mean, i never had interest in legacy cosmetic but it would be nice

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141
    Options

I remember this nurse legacy bug, it looked cool back then

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

If they decided to do something major to the bloodweb such as remove levels from perks (but you had all perks at level 3), I can see this being added as it's own thing

But good luck with that.

• skillszooom
    Options

she doesn't exactly and many people lost her,on peas is amazing when something is unique, It's boring to buy things in the shop that everyone can buy

• skillszooom
    Options

the magic of the event disappeared when things that got in the event added to the store, now they can have every one without playing a definite holiday. It is sad

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

So long as it's console exclusive.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Options

What's with you console gamers and wanting exclusives holy heck man.

Just because we veterans were here to support the Dev's in 2016 and were rewarded for our generosity doesn't mean every new player needs the same treatment

• ClogWench
    Options

Idk that I'd consider Bill to be a reward for generosity... cosmetics aren't the only exclusive content.

• skillszooom
    Options

we are not talking about the original legacy! we are talking about new limited things,why all veterans have problems discussing legacy? first read what we are discussing and then you can cry

• ClogWench
    Options

They are gonna be adding in semi exclusive stuff with the Archives update btw.

• skillszooom
    Options

it would be well done once in a while a hard event where one could get something exclusive. what is the feast for eg Halloween 2018 where the rewards go to the store now,according to me if there is something from the holiday it should be limited

• skillszooom
    Options

I don't know why people who own legacy are so toxic,we don't want original legacy,we want something new that will be exclusive! instead of supporting new players with enthusiasm for something new and exclusive I repeat the same thing over and over,we know that the original legacy can no longer be obtained so please do not repeat it over and over again

• ClogWench
    Options

Well it's not exactly exclusive when everyone has access to it. Idk why so many players are hell bent on getting legacy/the equivalent of legacy

• ClogWench
    Options
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I love it!

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

Great Thread.

If you want it, comment.

If you dont like it/want it, dont comment.

Cool.

Really not needed. Legacy should be something special. There does not need to be a Legacy Clone at all.

• skillszooom
    Options

do you think a new kind of legacy would change the originality of the original? that makes me very ridiculous,we are talking about a different appearance,we are talking about another event that would bring something exclusive like the original legacy, Donkey Jacket is also exclusive and it comes to you that it has changed the uniqueness of legacy?

• ClogWench
    Options

I swear every person who gets fixated on legacy/having something similar to legacy is like 12 and freaks out at any kind of disagreement

• skillszooom
    Options

we are not talking about the original legacy! we are talking about new limited things,why all veterans have problems discussing legacy? first read what we are discussing and then you can cry

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Follow devs steams and you'll know that devs want to avoid exclusive content as much as possible so no, it will most likely not happen.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    1. Why do we need it?
    2. Archives are basically a new limited cosmetic
    3. The OG Legacy was given to people who prestiged before the change to make bloodwebs easier. What would you give this Legacy for?
  • ClogWench
    Options

Exclusive content just makes people bitter anyway. Everyone loves it until they don't have something that other people do.

• Paladin_Goo
    Paladin_Goo Member Posts: 287
    Options

I wouldn't say another "legacy" is needed, but maybe because of the growing popularity of DBD, they introduce a new Prestige? That way all the people who have all the bloody prestige stuff will keep that, and get the new stuff as well. No idea what it would look like though.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    Options

What are you talking about? I'm talking about legacy

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    edited June 2019
    Options

But you are talking about legacy by saying you want another form of it... 5head lol

Anyways we don't need anoter legacy because thisll just create a perpetual cycle of people getting it and other new players like yourself who will join later and make a post just like this.

So no. That's why, itll just be a never ending cycle.

I also have no problem discussing legacy because it was a gift from the Dev's to us veterans because we gave them a chance to grow.

Post edited by ItsYourBoyGuzma on
  • miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911
    Options

there shouldn't be another legacy ever, as much as i would love to earn it

i do think something similar should be released for devotion rewards though. the game currently doesn't do a good job of rewarding long-time play for people who didn't play in 2016

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

How about they start by restoring the Legacy to all the players who lost it via save file deletion through a BHVR caused glitch?

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

I'd only support some sort of new legacy-esk item if they made the grind shorter again or if the game went free to play.

• Rothul
    Rothul Member Posts: 72
    Options

I wish they would do something like that, but probably will never happen, sadly