What killer did BHVR nerfed in this new update(3.6.0)?

Options
USELESS
USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

it is almost a tradition BHVR nerf any killer by any reason, also i didn't played the last PTB so i don't know the killer that probably got nerfed

Best Answers

• USELESS
    Answer āœ“
    Options

Answers

• tactic
    tactic Member Posts: 356
    Options

I donā€™t think they nerfed any killers, in fact they buffed The Doctor and The Plague!

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259
    Options

They're not nerfing killers this update, just buffs on Plague, Doctor, and Trapper. Just expect a new bug to affect another killer.

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    edited March 2020
    Options

Don't know if that's exactly fair. I'm a killer main and it seems the old days of the devs forever nerfing killers to the floor are near their end. The doctor update release caused an up roar but he wasn't really nerfed in actual play from what I can tell. It's mostly because how it was worded in an divided community and a killer community that still got PTSD from endless nerfing and no counter play second chance perks that caused that.

It looks like if anything that survivors are getting better tools to remain stealthy and use up items quicker. So I guess that potentially Overwhelming presence could become a lot more viable in this update if anything. I do worry about the items being used up quicker but doing more quicker but it seems like the devs are trying to focus on making the games a whole faster rather than focus on what the sweat spot of slowness is.

It would explain why killers got things like surge, cruel limits and nemesis. All stuff that have immediate effect in reaction to either you doing something or survivors doing something. Even if some of the perks like that need a buff-god knows cruel limits does-

• USELESS
    Options

What a ######### buff, only Doctor one is acceptable. Trapper's traps always moves when gets trapped or disarmed and i almost don't see any plague, also its even harder to see a plague using her fountains

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Trappers traps move but I think that's only if a survivor steps in them. The plague one is really good because survivors can't now deny her of her corrupt if they decide not to cleanse. For me they aren't massive buffs but they are enough to make the killer a lot more fun to play.

• Shi
    Shi Member Posts: 156
    Options

Sabo 2.5 sec T^T

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I semi-agree on Trapper buff (Bear Traps is something), but Plague buff is legit. Having yellow apple add-on base kit is very significant, as that is one of her best add-ons.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539
    Options

I haven't really played trapper but I've to admin he's one of the worst I've played. I don't want to play him ever again.

I had a daily telling me to trap 3 survivors. I'll never attempt it ever again. I will delete this daily every time because I will refuse to use the trapper every time. He's so weak and pathetic as a killer.

Traps are to easy to disarm as a survivor.

The traps shouldn't trap you as the killer.

The traps are to hard for me to spot because of how dark some of the maps are even when highlighted red.

Avoid the trapper at all costs to any player in this game.

• korean_zombie
    korean_zombie Member Posts: 442
    Options

Trapper needs a bag add on added to his base kit. Itā€™s a rare game that I donā€™t trap 3 survivors in my traps. Traps shut down loops and makes chases go a lot better. Just the fear of a trap makes survivors come to you instead of a strong tile sometimes. Heā€™s super fun to play but you canā€™t win early game and have to play around with trap placement. I think you may find him rewarding later on.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

you know, you have the ptb patch notes in these forums

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited March 2020
    Options

Don't forget that they also changed Doctors addons regarding the madness amount that is done by a shock and blast. Expecially the blast addons that now reduce the cooldown is a pretty cool buff

Edit: although wondering how much cooldown it will be. Not sure if the numbers were shown

• Hex_BoopTheSnoot
    Hex_BoopTheSnoot Member Posts: 151
    Options

Ah yes. Another token Survivor vs Killer post.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

That's not the point though. The madness not decreasing means I can keep you in madness tier 2 the whole game if I want. If I pay attention then I will know exactly how close everyone is to madness 3.

• evil_one_74
    evil_one_74 Member Posts: 312
    Options

That's me. I never cleansed just for that reason. NO red eeeewwww for you..

• TBfishy
    TBfishy Member Posts: 28
    Options

I think you got it wrong, its actually tradition that killer mains have to complain about nerfs every update. Even when 3 killers are buffed

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited March 2020
    Options

They didn't nerf anything. Doctor, Plague, and Trapper got buffed.

• Plague will now start will one corrupted fountain
    • Trapper can reset traps on the ground
    • Doctor got a good amount of add-on buffs and his shocks are more consistent so he can see how close a Survivor is to tiering up. The add-on buffs are:
      • All electrodes will lose their charge speed penalty.
      • Interview Tape's (sniper Doctor) range is increased to 24 meters from 20 meters.
      • Iridescent King will now apply all of its afflictions when the Survivor reaches any level of Madness.
      • The Obedience - Class III add-on and Iridescent Obedience effect have been removed. The counterclockwise skill checks are now a part of his base kit. Scrapped Tape will return to replace the Obedience add-on.
      • Calm's affliction numbers are the same across all rarities (intermittent/constant distant heartbeat).
      • All Restraint add-ons increase the duration of illusions for the same amount of time. The ability to see the illusions' auras is also active when the Survivor reaches any level of Madness.
      • Discipline now reduces the shock delay by 0.1/0.2/0.3 seconds. Its affliction numbers are the same across all rarities (fake red stain).
      • Order now reduces the Static Blast cooldown by 2/4/6 seconds. Its affliction numbers are the same across all rarities (illusionary pallets).
  • andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    edited March 2020
    Options

Survivors not having any sound without Iron Will was introduced, the nerf still exists to this day.

SWFs on comms are buffed with passing on health.

Ruin might be nerfed again, over 80% don't use it but something useless like that without warning

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Hopefully pig.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

If the sabo changes go through, then every killer was nerfed.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

Depends on what you look at as a Killer nerf. I think all aspects of Killers just got nerfed;

Hooks and Sabotage
    • Removed skill checks for Hook sabotage.
    • Killers may not hook a Survivor on a hook that is currently being sabotaged.
    Toolboxes, items and add-ons
    • Toolboxes now repair fewer charges of a generator, but have a greater speed boost.
    • Doubled the chance to trigger a skill check when repairing a Generator with a Toolbox.
    • When a Survivor item reaches zero charges, they may keep it. If they escape with that item, it will be automatically refilled for the next trial.
    Zarina's Perks
    • Red Herring: After repairing a Generator for at least 3 seconds, it will be highlighted to you with a yellow Aura. The Generator stays highlighted until it is fully repairing, or you repair a new Generator, or enter a Locker. Entering any Locker will trigger a Loud Noise indicator for the Killer at the highlighted Generator's location. Red Herring can only be triggered once every 100/80/60 seconds.
    • For the People: For the People is only active while at full health. Press the Active Ability button while healing another Survivor without a Med-Kit to instantly heal them from Dying to Injured, or from Injured to Healthy. You become Injured and receive the Broken Status Effect for 110/100/90 seconds. You become the Obsession. Decreases your chances of being the Obsession. The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

They've changed Sabotage so that only one survivor can have complete control over the Killer's entire objective.

They've made Toolboxes able to fix generators even faster, with more chances for more great skill checks, with the entire intention to make the mid/late game even easier for survivors - while already balancing the game with the expectation the first 2 generators will be going quickly.

They've made it so survivors have an easier time keeping items, so now we will be seeing survivors taking more items more often into matches as well. Of higher quality because it will be easier to do so.

They've added another perk that is insanely powerful for SWF, and creating powerful situations for making hook saves, or simply distracting the killer.

They've brought back insta-heals.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

Ruin is not a killer, but a lot of killers will miss it. It was a global nerf.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Well, what do you want? All generators to start with corrupt intervention and survivors injured?

• citron
    citron Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2020
    Options

Sabo changes are gargauntain nerf to all killers.

Edit: Unless they change something before patch goes live.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

and yet all killers were nerfed with the sabo and toolbox changes

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options
  • Gamegain55
    Gamegain55 Member Posts: 25
    Options

Iā€™m so glad with the plague buff that people will stop calling me an idiot for cleansing against her, also trappers reset buff is going to be really nice I think

• Ledgy
    Ledgy Member Posts: 18
    Options

I doubt their going to nerf any killers atm (maybe the new killer after release) honestly. Loading times are so long as a survivor so i doubt they want to discourage killers from playing anymore. Hell I use to play killer alot but it just isnt fun for me. Survivors games are better imo. I only play killer for points then use those point on my beefy adam :)

• UniSans
    UniSans Member Posts: 111
    Options

Self heal exists and the others were actually bullshit that survivors had them anyway. Ruin could at least be removed from the match

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

They nerfed the other killers by giving me another one to play with. How am I ever supposed to spend some quality time with Demodoggy now?

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

Oh really, becasue me and 4 communities of 100+ members agree otherwise. Add-ons are not the problem with the item buff. Add-ons are more frequent and come in droves in the bloodweb. Items are rarer, and less likely to spawn.

Honestly you either have a horrendously lack of knowledge of the game, or you simply are lying to cover up the game breaking buffs survivors just got. I'll call you out on it, pick whichever shoe fits.