Survey: What do u think about the new killer "The Spirit"?

Options

Is a good or bad killer?

Give me a fast answer. "good" or "bad" killer"
I want know if people are happy with the killer.

Comments

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    Good. I'm happy with her current build.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

Good

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

if they keep the ability to see blood drops on injured survivors then she might be ok

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 576
    Options

@DepravedKiller said:
    if they keep the ability to see blood drops on injured survivors then she might be ok

lul..She got a recently nerf, now can don't see blood xD

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    Good 
  • Undying_Zombie
    Undying_Zombie Member Posts: 40
    Options

I would say in her current state she is neither. She needs some work. There are things I put in the suggestion forum that she needs and then she would be a good killer that could potentially be at Hillbilly level or close to it. I just doubt the devs will want to do it due to what they have said about killers now.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,056
    edited August 2018
    Options

Cool idea, far too weak to be actually usable against anybody with more than 10 hours played.
    Harder to play than Nurse, but weaker than Wraith. Not a good combination.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Good.I dont play yet but see potential in her.Mayby ppl just dont use her ability right.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited August 2018
    Options
    She needs more tweaks, she's not that good at the moment! :(
  • Undying_Zombie
    Undying_Zombie Member Posts: 40
    edited August 2018
    Options

EDIT I forgot I already replied LOL. Will leave this here anyway!
    What do I think? She needs a lot of work. I already mentioned it in the suggestions part of the forum. Though I did forget to mention her base speed needs to be on par with the normal killers and not the same as Hag. Her power is not good enough to warrant it.

Even if it gets the buffs I have mentioned it still would not warrant the lower speed. She has major issues that need to be addressed but I have a bad feeling she wont. Devs are too afraid to make a decent killer by the way they talked. I am really hoping a new game will come up and tear me away from DBD with the way the devs are handling this mess of theirs.

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Garbage. She's to add-on dependant. Her cooldown is to long. Once she leaves the PTB, she'll be even weaker than now, because they'll fix her ability to see blood.
    I haven’t tested her myself so it’s hard for me to form an opinion yet but from what I saw I think the cooldown will get lowered as it should and minor things tweaked. I really did like the ability to see blood, Watching Tru3 use her with sloppy butcher seemed like a good combo, I wish they would keep that.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Garbage. She's to add-on dependant. Her cooldown is to long. Once she leaves the PTB, she'll be even weaker than now, because they'll fix her ability to see blood.

But at least you have grass, bamboo, and corn. Those work even better. Coldwind offerings intensify

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Peasant said:

@Tsulan said:

But at least you have grass, bamboo, and corn. Those work even better. Coldwind offerings intensify

When you get Lerys or gideons meatplant, you´re #########.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited August 2018
    Options

mediocre, bad without add-ons

• Peasant
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Peasant said:

@Tsulan said:

When you get Lerys or gideons meatplant, you´re #########.

Lery's Memorial Institute actually has grass patches in certain parts. I imagine listening for footsteps will be the main priority on the indoor maps, though.

• BigAsh123
    BigAsh123 Member Posts: 22
    Options

I'd like it if the devs made killers who weren't add on dependent. I think she's meh. Below Clown/Billy/Nurse/Hag/Huntress but above Myers/Doctor. Mid tier. I have some buffs I'd love to see implemented, 1) 115% movement speed. 2) Can see blood during phase. 3) Reduce the phase walk cool down. Then IMO she'd be high up.

• Peasant
    Options

Maybe Sloppy Butcher or Bloodhound can counter the "no bloodstains" effect.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

garbage

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 576
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Peasant said:

She got "nerf" yesterday and can don't see the blood when uses the power lmao

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@pandorayr said:
    Is a good or bad killer?

Give me a fast answer. "good" or "bad" killer"
    I want know if people are happy with the killer.

Bad, maybe gonna buy her with shards for the perks though

• Master
    Options

@Peasant said:

They are useless perks if you dont run the ultra rare addon

• Peasant
    Options

@Master said:

@Peasant said:

Alright, I was just curious if maybe either one ignored the lack of bloodstains or went around them.

• Master
    Options

@Peasant said:

@Master said:

@Peasant said:

Alright, I was just curious if maybe either one ignored the lack of bloodstains or went around them.

If that would be the case, then it would be a bug and would be fixed obviously.

Just forget about the spirit, its better this way, but at least we got some new perks for billy/nurse :pirate:

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

She's good. She is like Nurse, hard to master but when you do she is deadly.

• Peasant
    Options

I just remembered that Nurse has a perk called Stridor to make grunts louder. Maybe you don't need to see the bloodstains as much as you need to hear them.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Not good but not Freddy. Main thing I don't understand is why can't she see blood? It's not like that mechanic comes into play at the start of the trial. You still need to hit a survivor in the first place to see blood and considering she has slower MS it seems fair that she should be able to see blood. At least make the addon a lower rarity if it's going to stay an addon.

Her perks are 10/10 although perks doesn't = good killer.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

Good. Probably gonna main her, alongside Pig. ^^

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options

I absolutely adore the new Killer's creepiness. Her teleport is terrifying and I REALLY like her perk which grants a Memento Mori on ONLY the obsession.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

She seems alright. Her power can help get people faster, which is what makes a good killer imo. The only problem I see is that she seems really hard to play, and her power can sometimes screw her over.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Orion said:
    The fact that biased Survivor mains think she's good means she's severely underpowered.

I like how only the survivor players think she's good (and I won't point them out but I'm sure you'll spot them).

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    edited August 2018
    Options

another mid killer that wont be played at rank 1.
    They are afraid of making strong killers, since nurse we are yet to see something that can come close to hillibilly ATLEAST.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2018
    Options

It was confirmed that she moves at 110%, which makes me greatly question things now. :+1:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IhqV2N9qTc

Talks about it at 11:50

But yeah, solid mid tier for sure

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Options

Her power is amazing. She is good in chases and can catch a survivor working on a gen.
    The only thing I didn't like is her power cooldown. To me, it's too long.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    guest602 said:

Her power is amazing. She is good in chases and can catch a survivor working on a gen.
    The only thing I didn't like is her power cooldown. To me, it's too long.

I think this can be fair price if yoy cath surv from gen this cooldown time.
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Good, but too much on the risky end. Great ability, great design, great changes. But as a M2 killer, who needs her ability, she has to be able to use it more often.

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

Goog, could be better though.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Not good enough. Will be forgotten two weeks after release. Just like Pig and Clown.
    Nyerk off. Pigs will be snorting outside your door next morning.
  • FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Options
    I think She will be a huge flop if the devs are not going to buff her.