Is it worth buying the pass now?

Options
BeHasU
BeHasU Member Posts: 830

Hey, there's 21 days left for the pass, im at tier 10 now. How many games do i have to play to get to tier 70? I just want all the cosmetics. Is it enough 21 days? This week im free for work because i'm sick, so i guess i can play for a bit

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Nope, if you are tier 10 I wouldnt recommend buying it

I am currently tier 40ish despite playing regularly.

You would need to no life DBD for 3 weeks to get to tier 70

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,413
    Options

You probably won't get all 70 tiers done if you at tier 10 now. You'd have to play an awful lot to catch up at this point. Getting the challenges done would get you pretty far into it, though.

It all depends on what's worth if for you. If you alright with just getting some of the rewards, you can still get pretty far into it. Whether or not that's worth it to you, I can't say, that's all up to you.

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Options

You need to have too much free time to be able to get max tier without paying for it any additional money.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

If you play a whole lot and have no challenges started and do all 4 levels of them.. yeah, maybe you have a chance.. but honestly I'd try to get everything done and see how far you are once there's only 1 day left before buying it.

You do get back some Auric Cells from the Rift, so for someone who plays a lot it's worth doing since you basically only pay one time and get to re-use your Cells from Rift to Rift

• Arxaion
    Arxaion Member Posts: 104
    Options

Playing for an hour or two most days for the past month has got me from tier 1 to tier ~38. Just play as far as you can before the end of the rift and then decide if the cosmetics available to you would be worth it.