The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survey: What do u think about the new killer "The Spirit"?

2»

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

'Good' and 'bad' are pretty black and white answers. If I had to choose one though, I'd go with bad.

• FlamingTurd
    FlamingTurd Member Posts: 8

IMO I like her but she could use some buffs in different areas.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196

I think it's safe to say that with the buffs they're planning to killers, starting with the waeker ones first, you're not going to see anything really bad or really good. I think they're aiming for mid-tier here on out so with that in mind, I think she's good because she seems to hit that mark... with the added bonus of interesting perks to play with. She might need tweaks, but I don't think they can really tell until after about a month of being released when players get to know her.

• El_Sneako
    El_Sneako Member Posts: 21

It takes a little too long to activate her power, making it rough to use it during a mid length chase. I wish that aura and tracking perks were universally effective for her. I see no reason why NC shouldn't work while invis especially when she already has a proximity sound cue while invis.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Addon reliant, but good. Difficult but plenty of potential 
  • AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

@Saelon said:
    Good, she requires a nice amount of skill which is always welcome in the game. I think she has very good potential.

lol....facepalms

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Amazing and sexy

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@pandorayr said:
    Is a good or bad killer?

Give me a fast answer. "good" or "bad" killer"
    I want know if people are happy with the killer.

Nice design, weak power

• At least they are catering to the weebs

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    She’s good. I’ve played nothing but her since she came out. Harder to master than the Nurse, but good. She’s not as “brute force” powerful as Nurse, but her mind games with Plane Walking is off the charts. If you’re used to predicting Survivors movements with Nurse, then her Plane Walk sneak attacks can land you hits now and then.

Only issue with her is the jet engine sound Survivors hear when she’s Plane Walking close to them. It’s far too loud and makes sneak attacks so rare. 
  • Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47

I want an option to mute her