Now that you nerfed Hangman's Trick and made it useless..

Options
Marcavecunc
Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Can you guys also nerf Hex: The Third Seal and Spies from the Shadows?

Bit like how I used to run Hangman's Trick, I enjoy running those perks, too, and feel like they're overpowered, underused, and definitely not meta enough.

Hex: The Third Seal: It's unfair to red ranks when they become blind and think it's a bug because they never encountered anyone running that perk before and didn't even know it existed. So rather than being blind until the totem is cleansed, which would require survivors to do bones (oh the humanity!), why not make it a perk version of the blindness add-on most killers have? Stab someone, they're blind for 30 seconds! That way, you can't have all 4 survivors blind within 2 minutes of the game start and have them dying left and right on hook because no one pays attention to the bubble when they got hooked.

Spies from the Shadows: it's unfair to the Blendettes who walk around slowly but can't quite get the hang of crouching around to not disturb the crows. I mean, half the map barely even have enough crows in the first place *cough*Autohaven*cough* to make running the perk viable on every map, but rather than put more crows, just give it a global cooldown, rather than a separate cooldown for each crow. Also lower the radius and give survivors built in Calm Spirit.

I will also need suggestions of perks to run to replace those, since apparently I can't enjoy myself by running different perks from everyone else. In the meantime, I shall bring Hex: No One Escapes Death, Pop Goes the Weasel and Corrupt Intervention on every killer. That is, until those get nerfed or changed for no reason, too. Hangman's Trick changes were literally unnecessary, the perk was fine as it was, and yet here we are..

Comments