Deathslinger is amazing thank you Devs

Options

So nowadays I main both survivor and killer and I bought the Deathslinger as soon as he came out and oh my god! He's so fun to play as and play against! I've never known a killer come out and be this good already I'm absolutely loving him and I just have to say thank you Devs because this has restored some of my faith in the game :)

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

I am a level 10 killer going against majority ranks 1-4, and I must admit I am actually having fun.

I get 4ks and have managed to get his Adept trophy, much to my shock.

Sure I get some pretty shoddy results too...a few Entity Displeased here and there, but overall it's been fun so far.

You get the occasional bunch of plums who are hell-bent on being annoying (had a gang with Object of Obsession and sabotage hacksaw add-ons etc), but I have slaughtered a few squads with Death-Slinger.

It's a good chapter, imo.

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    Options

Some of my games are hit and miss like his power but I was debating on buying a new killer with my hard earned shards and I chose deathslinger over clown.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2020
    Options

He's useless on larger maps since he is so slow you can't reach the gens. Like you know they are on them but there is no point in going there, it is going to pop anyways.

If so many of the maps were not so big he would actually be really good.

• OtakuFreak
    OtakuFreak Member Posts: 206
    Options

He's fun but pretty trash in terms of strength.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Yeah he's a ton of fun

I agree he's not that strong but when you have fun even when losing does that really matter

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

I thought he was the most unimaginative killer so far, not scary and designed purely for American cowboy fans with no interest to anyone else in the world. A gun in DBD just felt wrong and how could this possibly work on a controller?

But I have to say, I have really enjoyed playing against him, and other console players seem to do fine with the controls. A really pleasant surprise.

• Alonzo
    Alonzo Member Posts: 151
    Options

This is my first experience playing this killer. Get the dlc - play killer - match1 get bugged - match2 get bugged. Disappointing.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

At R1 he's a plaything. Like every single killer since spirit.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options