Will the harpooner have some improvements in the next hotfix?

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

He needs some small improvements, not much because it is quite good, but I feel that it presents some problems such as its hitbox, shots that should have hit.

What change would you make to feel a little better?

The devs should review the hitbox of the shot.

EDIT: Is the projectile slower? Reverse this change please.

Post edited by Th3Nightmare on

Comments

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

You mean shots that shouldnt have hit? Or something that makes a survivor not feel like hes gonna hit 110% without any logical interaction?

• Th3Nightmare
    edited March 2020
    Options

There are shots that have actually taken when the game says NO, that is too frustrating for a killer without pressure on the map, every shot is ... a time

I think he would need something more than this hit review.

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Options

He's a killer so, no.

It's more likely that he'll get nerfed.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Yeah, pull survivors over pallets.

• Th3Nightmare
    Options

I don't think that's the solution, he needs changes to his base power, faster reload, and more, but he needs to be less frustrating when playing around with it.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

Oddly enough, I find that his best add-ons are the ones that increase movement speed while aiming.

After watching Monto play on the ptb, I did notice that he actually got a nerf when he went live. In the ptb, hitting a healthy survivor with the harpoon put them into the injured state. Even if you broke the chain early, it would still leave them injured. DW only with the bayonet while harpooned. But now, harpooning someone, which is shown visually to impale them through the frikkin chest, does absolutely nothing.

However, after testing, any type of exposed status effect works with the harpoon, not just the Iridescent coin.

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

He needs serious buffs his power is not worthy of the 110% movement speed lol I’ve found as long as matchmaking dosnt cuck me 8 out of 10 times I escape that trial Now against potatoe survivor any killer is good even no blink nurse