New Killer Concept - The Camper

KiraElijah
KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
Perks:

Pitch a tent: if you stay near a hooked survivor for  30/25/20 Seconds they enter phase 2.

Screw off: if you are near a hook and a survivor comes near your prey, give them a 45/30/15 Second bleed out timer.

Hex: Campfire: if you are within 8/16/24 meters of a hooked survivor, recovery speed is increased by  25/50/75%and missed attacks recover 15/30/45% faster

Ability: You can throw survivors unhooking down instead of grabbing them

Comments

• Touken
    Touken Member Posts: 66
    Good luck with your dumb idea
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Touken said:
    Good luck with your dumb idea

Good luck with trying to read the next highly sarcastic and highly obvious highly sarcastic post.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@KiraElijah said:
    Perks:

Pitch a tent: if you stay near a hooked survivor for  30/25/20 Seconds they enter phase 2.

Screw off: if you are near a hook and a survivor comes near your prey, give them a 45/30/15 Second bleed out timer.

Hex: Campfire: if you are within 8/16/24 meters of a hooked survivor, recovery speed is increased by  25/50/75%and missed attacks recover 15/30/45% faster

I actually like those ideas.
    Does "the camper" run at 115% movement speed? Then Id prefer him over the spirit and im honest :lol:

• KiraElijah
    Master said:

@KiraElijah said:
    Perks:

Does "the camper" run at 115% movement speed? Then Id prefer him over the spirit and im honest :lol:

Totally
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    This is quite funny
  • KiraElijah
    This is quite funny
    I try my best
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:

@KiraElijah said:
    Perks:

But they also can't see any blood dripping from the survivor onto the ground below them. That is unless it's the BBQ event.