ADD NEW REPORT-CAMPING

Options
Aiden_Me
Aiden_Me Member Posts: 71

Now i palying game vs The Cannibal(BUBBA) and he stayed on 1 place and facecamping with chainsaw and no way unhook this guy on hook!!! PLEASE add new report for camping or face camping!!! :(🤬😡💀.

You can post commend.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• magrag156
    magrag156 Member Posts: 20
    Options

Its gonna happen and the guy on the hook has to take one for the time and struggle while the rest of the team works on gens. Nothing you can really do about it except get gens done and leave

• variantgameplays
    variantgameplays Member Posts: 69
    Options

killers doesn't need to follow rules, their role is to kill they can chase whoever they want. So what is the sense of having a report option for facecamping? if you die and get affected by it take a break and relax. furthermore there is no stating fact that camping is a bannable offense. we have emblems that determines the points we get on how we play even camping will get negative impact on a specific emblem.

I have my rules when I play killer:

1. chase someone who gets on my line of sight
    2. closer survivor will be my priority
    3. if more than 2 i'll chase the injured since it's an easy down.
    4. if i know your hooked once i'll definitely chase you.

I don't really give a F! with those people complaining about being tunneled or facecamped but sometimes I still give the last survivor the hatch as a consolation.

There is only 1 way to counter camping, do generators.

• Aiden_Me
    Aiden_Me Member Posts: 71
    Options
  • Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Camping isn't going to be made reportable. It's a strategy, and a rather unrewarding one at that. If a killer gets a 4K by camping, that's completely the survivors' fault for feeding him.

The good news is that camping, as I said, is very unrewarding if the survivors don't feed it, both in terms of bloodpoints and emblem points, so most campers tend to stay at low ranks. Meaning that if you can improve your skills and rank up, you will naturally find yourself facing fewer and fewer campers as time goes on.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Like @Fibijean said, Camping isn't reportable and is a strat

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

Imagine thinking camping, a valid strategy

Sure it's annoying but it's the killer doing it's job, and camping can pull 1-2 survivors out of generators, and with luck you can down 3-4 survivors by camping

He is just hookrushing